Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just refollowed.

Last years mumford wrong info was a bit of a pain the avalon cafe was absolutely rammed and nobody would leave or believe that mumford weren't coming.

The guys that run the tent literally had to come

On stage several times asking people to leave! Yett still nobody left for ages.

Just refollowed.

Last years mumford wrong info was a bit of a pain the avalon cafe was absolutely rammed and nobody would leave or believe that mumford weren't coming.

The guys that run the tent literally had to come

On stage several times asking people to leave! Yett still nobody left for ages.

Maybe they knew something the owner didn't. Wasn't there myself, but it seems they did play:

http://www.nme.com/news/mumford-and-sons/78193

I don't think I actually went to The Park last year, so I can't really picture it in my head... But I'm gonna write this in my notes on my phone!

(Off on a tangent- Someone should make a google street view sort of thing for Glastonbury!)

I actually checked last week to make sure Google hadn't already done it. Spent an hour walking around the perimeter. :( Edited by stuartbert two hats

According to the eFestivals lineup page, these are the self confirmed acts which still haven't been officially announced:

eG (now called Boudika I think)

Fight The Bear (The Glastonbury entry has been removed from everywhere, but it was for the Thursday)

Grant Nicholas (although according to THIS POST on Facebook he isn't coming)

Johnny Lucas (According to his Tour Dates on Facebook he may be playing on both Thursday & Friday)

Jovel (Says on his Blog "Still not sure what day or stage, but I do know that George Ezra and a few others are on the same stage as me!")

Kaptin Is Dead

Lisbee Stainton (Says she's at the PRS stage, which I can't find any other mention of)

Magic Alex

Shishani Vranckx (According to Her Website SHe's playing Thursday & Saturday at the West Holts Bar)

St. Paul And The Broken Bones (According to their Tour List they're out of the country except on Friday when they are playing BST in London and Saturday when they have a free day)

The Charlatans (Apparently the Other Stage opener?)

The Correspondents (On Facebook this is listed as Friday)

The Pull Temple

Tom Butler

Tony Bowen

TR-33N

Twin Hidden

Wolf Alice (Apparently nailed on as playing Thursday at Williams Green)

Wyles And Simpson (According to their Facebook they're playing Thursday)

Assuming that's the 'secret' bit of the Rabbit Hole rather than the main bit? Would like to catch Eat Static but can't make their Glade set.

It's most likely the main bit - they usually have secret sets in there, often by posting a pseudonym in the line up. They'd put up a band as The Railing Staines in 2013 and it was a secret set (can't remember who actually played, but no-one big and no-one I wanted to see). That kind of backfired a bit as there is a real band using that name, so they actually put them on last year. :lol:

The Blockheads played under some nonsensical name in 2009 as well. It's always worth googling the names of bands playing there - it doesn't give any clues as to who's playing, but if you can't find anything about them could indicate someone who might otherwise pack out the tent.

According to the eFestivals lineup page, these are the self confirmed acts which still haven't been officially announced:

eG (now called Boudika I think)

Fight The Bear (The Glastonbury entry has been removed from everywhere, but it was for the Thursday)

Grant Nicholas (although according to THIS POST on Facebook he isn't coming)

Johnny Lucas (According to his Tour Dates on Facebook he may be playing on both Thursday & Friday)

Jovel (Says on his Blog "Still not sure what day or stage, but I do know that George Ezra and a few others are on the same stage as me!")

Kaptin Is Dead

Lisbee Stainton (Says she's at the PRS stage, which I can't find any other mention of)

Magic Alex

Shishani Vranckx (According to Her Website SHe's playing Thursday & Saturday at the West Holts Bar)

St. Paul And The Broken Bones (According to their Tour List they're out of the country except on Friday when they are playing BST in London and Saturday when they have a free day)

The Charlatans (Apparently the Other Stage opener?)

The Correspondents (On Facebook this is listed as Friday)

The Pull Temple

Tom Butler

Tony Bowen

TR-33N

Twin Hidden

Wolf Alice (Apparently nailed on as playing Thursday at Williams Green)

Wyles And Simpson (According to their Facebook they're playing Thursday)

That's ace. Obviously it's all too vague to be able to tweet, but if anyone can do some digging to turn up the times, we should be able to get most of those added to the list. Edited by stuartbert two hats

Assuming that's the 'secret' bit of the Rabbit Hole rather than the main bit? Would like to catch Eat Static but can't make their Glade set.

I cant say. I didn't ask him to be honest. He just told me that.

I will try and find out, but he is a mate of a mate. I don't know him.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

I don't think I actually went to The Park last year, so I can't really picture it in my head... But I'm gonna write this in my notes on my phone!

(Off on a tangent- Someone should make a google street view sort of thing for Glastonbury!)

ok, maybe shorter directions to say "stand by the G of the Glastonbury letters overlooking the Park, with your back facing the Y, look forward and slightly right, and it's that small cabin in the corner at the top of the hill"

If you come from the stone circle and reach the letters, you've come too far.