Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, open secrets on here are still secrets in the outside world. I'll start tweeting through the list once the festival starts. How did Mark do it for stuff that was known well in advance? Do you have the set times?

Sure, open secrets on here are still secrets in the outside world. I'll start tweeting through the list once the festival starts. How did Mark do it for stuff that was known well in advance? Do you have the set times?

All i know is the Williams Green lineup lists "Live Band" three times on Thursday with the sets starting at 8.30pm 9.30pm and 10.30pm the first two are down as 40 minute sets and the last one as an hour. Wolf Alice are supposed to be one of these live bands.

S2B, if you do that, that would be great. What's your tweet handle(?) sorry, I don't use twitter except for twickets, but can get text notifications of followed tweeters.

whoops, my mrs just asked me what I was reading about so intently. "secret sets at glasto" I replied. Next thing I know I'm flat out on the deck. "You'd better not be having any secret sex at glasto" she said, " or it's the last sex you'll ever have."

Note to self, speak clearly and with pauses next time

whoops, my mrs just asked me what I was reading about so intently. "secret sets at glasto" I replied. Next thing I know I'm flat out on the deck. "You'd better not be having any secret sex at glasto" she said, " or it's the last sex you'll ever have."

Note to self, speak clearly and with pauses next time

Just use the excuse it was a slip of the tongue ;)

Mark's not handed it over as yet, but presuming he does, it'll be @secretglasto

If for some reason, I don't get that account, I'll start a new one. BTW, I mention the twitter handle in the OP.

yup ill be handing over @secretglasto :) no need to start a new twitter every year

Sure, that was a 2014 pseudonym, but there IS a real DJ Ox, in fact there seem to be a few. Doesn't mean it's Fatboy this time, does it? Does he re-use false names?

The "DJ OX" you linked to on twitter has 204 followers... would expect someone playing at glasto to be a little better known. Would bet on Fatboy Slim.

Thanks so much for taking this on - if I find out anything once on site I'll be sure to let you know. The last few years the stewards/security on William's Green have told me who is playing when I asked them :)

If you tweet at me during the festival, I can probably get the info out more quickly. Pre-festival, here is better because 140 characters.

Mark's not handed it over as yet, but presuming he does, it'll be @secretglasto

If for some reason, I don't get that account, I'll start a new one. BTW, I mention the twitter handle in the OP.

Can I quote sleep deprivation as an excuse not to have twigged that?

Thanks for the work done on this, by all those doing it.

The "DJ OX" you linked to on twitter has 204 followers... would expect someone playing at glasto to be a little better known. Would bet on Fatboy Slim.

I hear ya, but how many followers do the other acts at Stonebridge have? Other than the obviously famous people that is? I know Fatboy Slim playing isn't exactly a rare occurrence, but I don't want to give out potentially duff info. I expect there'll be more clues closer to the time. I hope to upgrade the confidence rating as more evidence comes in.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Something to add to this a lot of the places tweet out secret sets as well.

For example crows nest also send it a picture of their chalkboard with the nights line up. So do BBC introducing so it's also worth setting up notifications for them as well.

Also accounts like efests sometimes tweet them as well

By the way, there will be no Bastille or 1975 secret sets tweeted. Standards have to be maintained!

I have to admit that Bastille are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, so I at least would appreciate a heads up if you get some info! Heard a couple of whispers on here that they could appear as Friday's early afternoon TBA on Williams Green.

I have to admit that Bastille are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, so I at least would appreciate a heads up if you get some info! Heard a couple of whispers on here that they could appear as Friday's early afternoon TBA on Williams Green.

I suppose that information could be useful to rule out a slot for a decent act :P