Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on who the special guest is in the Rabbit Hole Thursday night at 00:30, think people where suggesting Fatboy last week

Wishful thinking I'd imagine. It's a tiny tent on a night when there's not much else going on. Plus the Rabbit Hole has never had an act that big as far as I can recall, though Ian will no doubt put me right. :)

Wishful thinking I'd imagine. It's a tiny tent on a night when there's not much else going on. Plus the Rabbit Hole has never had an act that big as far as I can recall, though Ian will no doubt put me right. :)

Fatboy Slim played there last year, or was it the year before that?  But he definitely has, I was there!

Can i please suggest that anything that differs to the official line up is listed on page 1?

This would be most useful as otherwise we may miss things?

Isn't that what's happening? Am I missing something?

EDIT: The problem is, I hardly have any actual times nailed down. Lots of vague stuff, but nothing worth tweeting.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

I didn't know that - I spend quite a bit of time at the Rabbit Hole as well. Do you remember what day/ time he was on?

2013 on the Friday night, at either 00.30 or 01.30

It was quiet in there, I remember being half cut telling myself, surely that's not him, then strolling up to the front and just staring for about 5 minutes trying to process the information, then I left and went through the Rabbit Hole to the other bit

Stuartbert Two Hats if there are no objections from others would you mind tweeting out a daily summary of the weather forecast? It'd be great to know what's expected before we leave our tents each morning.

Cheers, Math

Sorry, I want to keep the @secretglasto account focussed. Plus, it's not my account, I'm just looking after it this year. It wouldn't be right to start changing what it's for.