Headliners 2016

thewayiam

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Adele headlining Glastonbury? Some festival fans slam choice as 'EUTHANASIA by music'

:lol:

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/651860/Adele-Glastonbury-Emily-Eavis-Coldplay

Neil Lonsdale's set up a petition for the fesival to ditch Adele in favour of a hipper, edgier, more upbeat headliner

kanye-west-full-glastonbury-festival-per

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Woffy said:

All I got last year was "What did you think of Kanye?"

Me: "Nothing, I watched Mavis Staples, Spiritualuzed & Jon Hopkins at the Park"

"Who? Where?" then proceeded to tell me how shit Kanye was. For ages. Even though I didn't care.

Amazed that so many people had to go and watch Kanye to realise he is shit, most people just used their instinct and guessed he would be shit without watching him.

24 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Amazed that so many people had to go and watch Kanye to realise he is shit, most people just used their instinct and guessed he would be shit without watching him.

I probably didn't explain very well.

It was more the point that people who don't go to the festival ask festival goers about Pyramid Headliners only. 'Cos that's all they watch on the Beeb and all they think there is. And then give you their expert opinion.

1 hour ago, Perks said:

That's mad, literally had this conversation today, I bought up Glastonbury as I like to do... Work gimp "did you see Kanye West" me. No, I was nowhere near it" Work gimp "well it wasn't really any good, I wouldn't have been happy if I was there and he was on" me "there's tons and tons of other stuff to do, there is more to it than the bbc you know" Work gimp "well I wouldn't have liked him"

sigh!!!! what an absolute flid

Not cool, man. 

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Bumping with nowt to say simply to keep a thread on the first page is as bad as the Korean spammers yo.

Anyway. I do have something to say. Dunno if it's been discussed as I skipped a few pages here and there but this footage from the current Adele tour that I happened upon seems to paint a bit of a different picture than the 'boring ballads' talk. Can easily see it all going down well.

And a rain machine, no less! Not that we'll need a machine at Glasto.

while not passing any comment on will she / wont she or how good or bad Adele might be.........am I the only one that finds it very sad looking at that video clip that every time it pans to the crowd all you can see it the light from screens........... WATCH THE PERFORMANCE NOT YOUR PHONE......

1 minute ago, nban2010 said:

BUT the way she talks about how she had made it clear she would shit herself, sounds way too specific, as if powers that be have told her that is the thing to say as a coverup...

But why even point out that banner? I'm sure there were hundreds in the arena she could have picked out instead!

3 hours ago, Purple aki squat said:

Fucking hell, I didn't have you down as a breakfast telly man.

Radio 4 or some African drums to set you up I always imagined.

My image of you is wrecked.

Say it ain't so

Aki

Rest easy, Aki

My disdain for the programme, and almost uncontrollable hatred of that w*nker, is only equalled by the consistency of my chunterring about 'lowest common denominator' and 'telly for thick people' when it is inevitably on in the kitchen if my darling wife and/or daughter are around of a morning.

Knowledge alone of something cannot be my condemnation.

I'm still the badass, superior arse you know and love.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

Fucking hell. After my enthusiastic posts in both of the recent shitting at Glastonbury type threads it appears 'DelGirl and I have 'summink' in common.

Just a shame that she hasn't released any songs about how good it is when you do a really satisfying poop. You could have been her biggest fan!