Secret resales 2015

Terence99

18 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

the previous 2 years. Its very very hard to find patterns. Based on previous years, my guess would be any time between 1-4pm either tomorrow, friday or monday.. i cant see it going past monday

I can't see me getting past Monday if these levels of stress are maintained! ;) 

3 minutes ago, sanjay23 said:

a quick flick back to page 23 (11th may) and could see basically the same nervous messages that are here again this year. then 18th May it all kicked off...could still happen any day of course but at reading it all made me feel better

It is fun to read last years, definitely gives you hope

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sanjay23 said:

a quick flick back to page 23 (11th may) and could see basically the same nervous messages that are here again this year. then 18th May it all kicked off...could still happen any day of course but at reading it all made me feel better

Well done, a newbie taking the time to read the thread, you are a rarity! Welcome to the madness!! :D 

Just to throw this one out there for all you conspiracists, what if See use a completley different link to any previously used and release the tickets on an unmonitored   link? 

Do people have systems set up to monitor this? 

2 minutes ago, Derbyfc said:

Just to throw this one out there for all you conspiracists, what if See use a completley different link to any previously used and release the tickets on an unmonitored   link? 

thats exactly what I was thinking earlier , just forgot to post it !!

4 minutes ago, Derbyfc said:

I would have thought that if somebody had a system monitoring an unmonitored link, then it wouldn't be unmonitored any more...

Edited by MattLeam

1 minute ago, Derbyfc said:

As people have said-they just want to sell the tickets. Would be pretty pointless to sell tickets via a page people couldn't find. When stuff has gone on sale it has appeared on both the Extras page and Tours page. At least one of those will change, notifying people of ticket sales. 

Not sure anyone's set up a system to monitor the creation of new See pages that aren't linked to known pages. 

4 minutes ago, Derbyfc said:

No..

in that case we would be relying on them tweeting it saying the final remaining Glastonbury tickets are now on sale via this link..

2 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

Tickets going on sale 2015 :D

From page 66 if you want to read the joyful responses and see how many people successfully got tickets. 

Reading that moment sends shivers down my spine. So so lovely. I absolutely cannot wait to see the same thing happen and all the ecstatic people!

2 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

From page 66 if you want to read the joyful responses and see how many people successfully got tickets. 

I just couldn't believe how easy it was last year when it came down to it and how long the tickets were on sale for. I don't think it will be as long this year.

Has anyone monitored the page before the October and April sales?  May be useful to see the activity that leads up to regular sales to help track activity trends better for the secret one?

A job for next year... 

13 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

10 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Reading that moment sends shivers down my spine. So so lovely. I absolutely cannot wait to see the same thing happen and all the ecstatic people!

Awww, what a lovely read - so many people offering to help others too  :lol:

I do hope I don't enjoy my first glasto this year.

If I want to go back again but have to endure the pain and suffering I have witnessed on this thread I'd probably top myself! I'm in awe of your persistence and  patience.