Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

I have a theory, prep coach tickets today to sell tomorrow. prep general tickets tomorrow for Friday.  send over photos to the ticket printers Friday afternoon. tickets start getting out for dispatch Monday.  

It's a nice idea, but the folks who purchased in October haven't received theirs, so it's not too closely tied ;)

They're just double checking at see that they put in the right amount of tickets that are available - give them the time. (and hope they move the amount by a decimal place or two - the right way) .... I'd love to work there just for this week to see how it really works :-)

Anyone got a son/daughter or work experience age that may wish to work in the IT department of Seetickets next year around about this time ?

We need a mole

Edited by Funkyfairy!

1 minute ago, M_Il said:

Is that a good sign? I read earlier on this thread a quiet period is a good sign. Tbh I don't know what to think anymore 

from my past experience, a couple of hours before you will see all the correct sections on the website... and in the final half an hour you would get notifications but no visible changes.. then BAM

11 minutes ago, clarkete said:

It's a nice idea, but the folks who purchased in October haven't received theirs, so it's not too closely tied ;)

yeah but from Monday they have absolute confirmation of all tickets with photos that need to be dispatched. including October right through to last resale

SEE Ticket mole, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, other than my precious £250 for a Glastonbury ticket. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the tickets go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

from my past experience, a couple of hours before you will see all the correct sections on the website... and in the final half an hour you would get notifications but no visible changes.. then BAM

How many years have you noticed this has happened. I'm trying to find patterns for clues as to when the sale most likely will be as this 24 hour surveillance is getting tedious. I'm probably clutching at straws 

2 minutes ago, M_Il said:

How many years have you noticed this has happened. I'm trying to find patterns for clues as to when the sale most likely will be as this 24 hour surveillance is getting tedious. I'm probably clutching at straws 

the previous 2 years. Its very very hard to find patterns. Based on previous years, my guess would be any time between 1-4pm either tomorrow, friday or monday.. i cant see it going past monday