Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I mean , tomorrow is Friday 13th..  Those lovely people at SEE probably had it in their diary for ages just to make those superstitious people out there a little bit more nerve wracked!

Good morning fellow patient vicims of Seetickets fuckery, This is a long shot, but I'm hoping one of you could help me out today. I'm self employed and really cant afford another day of sitting infront of the computer waiting to get a ticket, I was wondering if one of you lovely folk would spare the time to have a text message ready to send to me with those wonderful words "GO GO GO" when and if tix go onsale today??? My browsers are open on the ticket page and reg number is ready.

Hoping somebody on here can help, I can PM my mobile number to anybody who is, and would be happy to reward any efforts with a drunken session at the cider bus! Thanks

Morning! Dreams of pings and notifications and I'm not even trying for me! My whatsapp went off a lot in the night and I dreamt it was someone drunk messaging the group and I was super pissed off (it was actually friends/family of mine in various time zones!!) 

2 minutes ago, wirralchris said:

Good morning fellow patient vicims of Seetickets fuckery, This is a long shot, but I'm hoping one of you could help me out today. I'm self employed and really cant afford another day of sitting infront of the computer waiting to get a ticket, I was wondering if one of you lovely folk would spare the time to have a text message ready to send to me with those wonderful words "GO GO GO" when and if tix go onsale today??? My browsers are open on the ticket page and reg number is ready.

Hoping somebody on here can help, I can PM my mobile number to anybody who is, and would be happy to reward any efforts with a drunken session at the cider bus! Thanks

I'm happy to text you. But to let you know I only have Internet access on my phone as my company treats us like children and will only allow us Internet between midday and 1. I'm also on the 19th floor so my phone internet is slower than a tortoise wading thru peanut butter , in wellies. But happy to try :D

Morning all, this link won't wonrk this morning http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations just says page not found? I'm going to be out most of the day so will be leaving our fate in the hands of my 16 year old this morning, and there will be  acouple of hours this afternoon where we could miss it :/

Morning all :D

Woke up to this message from the guys I was looking out for tickets for;

They got back to me and they have booked a hol to Italy so are out all together. Cheers for keeping an eye out, much appreciated.

So looks like I'm now longer seeking tickets. Which I guess eases the odds a little in the favour of everyone else here.

Will continue to keep an eye out and post any info I find in this thread though, you've all been super helpful B)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I mean , tomorrow is Friday 13th..  Those lovely people at SEE probably had it in their diary for ages just to make those superstitious people out there a little bit more nerve wracked!

Please not Friday! Charity bike ride! Good luck everyone if it's today.

16 minutes ago, wirralchris said:

Morning. If you have whatsapp on your phone, there are a couple of groups up and running. If you go to the secret resales whatsapp thread they may be able to help. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Abijones said:

Morning all, this link won't wonrk this morning http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations just says page not found? I'm going to be out most of the day so will be leaving our fate in the hands of my 16 year old this morning, and there will be  acouple of hours this afternoon where we could miss it :/

I was reading through the thread yesterday of the day it happened last year, and I think I remember someone mentioning this happened a little while before the tickets went up 

To all those getting tickets for friends please do check they still want them and haven't booked something else. I remember reading in a thread that someone booked tickets in the resale panic and their friends didn't want to go anymore! 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

To all those getting tickets for friends please do check they still want them and haven't booked something else. I remember reading in a thread that someone booked tickets in the resale panic and their friends didn't want to go anymore! 

Good point! Waste of money, but more importantly a waste of valuable tickets!!!