Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

First logical time would be 9am. We all ready? Gone to the toilet? Grabbed your breakfast? F5 button working correctly? 

Not really. They've never ever done a 9am weekday resale. If it happens, it's more likely to be 12-3pm based on previous years

1 minute ago, Woz06 said:

Good evening from Melbourne (hello fellow Woz-er BTW)

Also a Warren?
I've barely met any, but I think it's more common in Oz...I regularly curse my parents for it! Its too round and lacks plosives!

Morning (hopefully soon to be) happy campers!

Under genuine threat of a formal warning from work if I'm not productive today so won't be able to follow this thread as religiously today as I have been the rest of the week but best of luck to you all.

With the grace of Siblin's & efest's alert I'm still confident I'm in with a shout.

I dreamed last night that it was coach tickets today and when you clicked on the link it brought up a long list of locations, most of which said tickets unavailable, but for a small random number of locations it said available

cant remember what they were, but my dreams have been k own to come true!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, stuwilky said:

The number of users on this thread v change of a resale occurring at any given time?

Scatter plots are boring. It would probably look something like:

poscor2.png

Some positive correlation as people will be alerted by activity on the site setting off page alerts and just common sense of when the sale will be (eg. not in the middle of the night), but the correlation won't be too strong as some people (me included) are far too over-optimistic of when the sale will happen and camp out here regardless of the chance.

Day 4 in the big brother house...

The housemates are sat in the lounge, talking nervously about whether today will be the day.

Some of the housemates have gathered in the bedroom, discussing whether they should eat or drink anything in case they need the toilet later on.

The remaining housemates are sat solemnly in the garden, mourning the passing of Michael Ball.

COME ON SEE TICKETS!!

• Upvote 5

Goood morning. If today is G-day, I wish you all the very best of luck. 

I am off work today, however, I had forgotten I was getting tattooed for 4 hours!!

.. But it's fine.  I am taking my laptop and stealing there wifi. I'm going to look quite odd sat there with my laptop, anxiously staring at the screen, but I don't flippin' care. I needs them tickets! Desperation has its hold on me!!!

7 minutes ago, Woz101 said:

Also a Warren?
I've barely met any, but I think it's more common in Oz...I regularly curse my parents for it! Its too round and lacks plosives!

No I'm not a Warren - it's a mix of my surname and where I'm from.  But now I feel guilty for taking the 06 spot from another Warren,  but you're right there's a good few Warrens in these here parts. 

1 minute ago, funkyuk said:

morning Matt.  you're welcome.  nice mixes on your site there... are you not DJing at glasto anywhere?  can you not get a gig with someone?

hello. I am djing I think, but it is not confirmed. I am hoping to be playing the theatre bar on wednesday night, I need to get a ticket for my girlfriend

Morning boys and girls and best of luck. I feel your pain from being in that same position last year and experiencing all the uncertainty for days on end, however the mass group adrenaline rush when it finally happens is a joy to behold. Stay strong everybody.