• Refund - Friday May 3rd
  • Resale - Wednesday May 8th

• Refund - Friday May 9th
  • Resale - Wednesday 14th

• Refund - Friday May 8th
  • Resale - Monday May 18th

• Refund - Friday May 6th
  • Resale - ????

Change log this week: (mainly putting up and taking down coach 'sales'!

Mon 9th
10:06
10:07
13:36
14:01
14:28
14:29
14:38
15:06
15:13
15:14
15:17
17:22

Wed 11th
10:26
11:35
11:54
12:04
12:07
12:08
12:59
13:07
13:08
18:10
18:18

Nothing has ever happened on a Thursday..... but as we've established...there is no pattern!

Fingers crossed the web man at See is a Sunderland fan who's in a very good mood this morning and presses the red button.....

Positive vibes!

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks. Ive been a very very long time Lurker.So no time like the present to say hello.Hoping to bag a few tickets for me and my friends been to the past 11 glastonburys .Ive managed to bag the past two years in the secret resale for friends thanks to this thread. 

Best of luck everyone.

Patience and dedication is the key

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

Is Benicassim that good? I thought it was fairly "Brit abroad" vibe now!!

Last time I went was the last Glasto fallow year in 2012, this was the lineup;

benicassim-2012-lineup-poster.jpg

Was absolutely ridiculous. Watching Bob Dylan with a spliff and a mojito as the sun went down was a proper once-in-a-lifetime vibe.

(Florence cancelled, so De La Soul got bumped to the main stage)

10 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

Not really, I'm a bit like you a like discovering new stuff but I like a bit of ragga/reggae so Damien Marley and Taurus Riley should be good. Comes to think of it I may try go to both festivals.. IF I can get tickets :D

Have you listened to Natty ?

4 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

What's the best non Glastonbury festival you've been to? I'm thinking of volunteering at a different festival this summer - any suggestions of ones to go for?

Beat-Herder... it's where all my Glasto mates go in July and they've been nagging me to go for years as it's such a similar vibe, apparently. Some say (quietly) it's better than Glasto. I find that hard to believe but am going for the first time this year... worth a look at the pics/vids here: http://beatherder.co.uk/

2 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Last time I went was the last Glasto fallow year in 2012, this was the lineup;

benicassim-2012-lineup-poster.jpg

Was absolutely ridiculous. Watching Bob Dylan with a spliff and a mojito as the sun went down was a proper once-in-a-lifetime vibe.

(Florence cancelled, so De La Soul got bumped to the main stage)

I like the sound of Kendal Calling http://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/, it's where we would of gone had we not gotten tickets for Glasto

Just now, technohead said:

Beat-Herder... it's where all my Glasto mates go in July and they've been nagging me to go for years as it's such a similar vibe, apparently. Some say (quietly) it's better than Glasto. I find that hard to believe but am going for the first time this year... worth a look at the pics/vids here: http://beatherder.co.uk/

I have heard many times that the beathearder vibe is excellent

1 minute ago, technohead said:

Oooh will check it out!

12 minutes ago, Keithy said:

I've always had a soft spot for Electric Picnic in Ireland. Lots of mad drunk Irish people and some great little stages outside the main arena.

Went to that last year, hadn't been in about 5 years and had a really good time!

Just now, technohead said:

I've been to beat herder I would say its similar vibe to the glade and west holts at Glastonbury, so if you like those areas you will love it. I spent most of the weekend in a church playing the cow bell dancing on the furniture.

15 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

What's the best non Glastonbury festival you've been to? I'm thinking of volunteering at a different festival this summer - any suggestions of ones to go for?

End of The Road Festival http://endoftheroadfestival.com/ looks great this year, oh and Festival Number 6 is a beautiful little festival in Portmeirion. It's actually in the town, so it gives a really lovely and surreal feel to the festival. Right by the sea too.

Edited by El R Davy