Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Maybe it will be next week....

The thing that has me slightly worried is that last year the secret resale info was posted on Glastonbury's website... It said something like "tickets refunded by 7th May will be sold during the week of 12th May". I can't find an equivalent statement for this year....

The thing that has me slightly worried is that last year the secret resale info was posted on Glastonbury's website... It said something like "tickets refunded by 7th May will be sold during the week of 12th May". I can't find an equivalent statement for this year....

yeah that has me confused too. Either they realised it was a redundant statement (the tickets will get sold anyway, and they'd rather not stir people up), or something could be different this year.

This is the point it's revealed Siblin is just on a mission to see how many man hours he can remove from the UK economy on the promise of imaginary secret resales.

Muhaha. It's my protest against the election results..

• Upvote 1

Far too quiet...this is mental torture.

The fact there is nothing in the terms and conditions this year throws me off as well. If it was next week surely there would be a sentence in the Terms and Conditions saying "...week commencing Monday 18th May" instead of nothing???

I'm pretty sure it was this day last year around now, the Tuesday after final refund date but as some have said, seem to be an issue with processing refunds so may be a day or two later. I still keep checking though as need one for a friend