Secret resales 2015

Terence99

thats why i keep checking back,once they've been,you know GA are too,all be it a day or so later

GA would be better, but don't mind if we have to get coach tickets.... Im not at my desk on Thursday though, so was hoping they'd be done before then. I'm starting to feel thats not looking likely.

On the glastonbury site I think, the link was on the main nav bar. It was just removed a few minutes ago. That's what I can make out anyway.

Edited by mocoworm

From Facebook GlastoChat:

Chris Gainey - Right I emailed Glastonbury and just had this reply

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message, a resale of further cancelled tickets has neither been confirmed nor denied at this stage, if it was to go ahead details would be on the Festival website so we really recommend keeping a close eye there over the next few weeks for announcements.

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

Edited by mocoworm
  • Upvote 1

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message, a resale of further cancelled tickets has neither been confirmed nor denied at this stage, if it was to go ahead details would be on the Festival website so we really recommend keeping a close eye there over the next few weeks for announcements.

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

That sounds positive, so there will be more to come :D

• Upvote 1

Hi Chris,

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

:D

Hi Chris,

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

Interesting. No surprise that they won't confirm nor deny,but they also seem to saying it will be anannounced like last year. I wonder if they'd be as sneaky as to use a different URL for the resale?

Hi Chris,

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

Close eye over the next few weeks?!!!

i'm going to get sacked

• Upvote 1

Hi Chris,

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

That sounds positive, so there will be more to come :D

that's really useful info - it suggests *when* there is a resale we will be warned in advance.

I thought this would put everyone's minds at rest a bit best to talk to the horses mouth

Hi Chris,

Best wishes

Glastonbury Festival

that's really useful info - it suggests *when* there is a resale we will be warned in advance.

what was the warning like last year? did it just apear on their site?