Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I agree can't imagine not being there when all my friends are going

Same here, this only the 2nd time I've failed to get a ticket in the original sale last time (I think about 5 years ago) there was a secret sale between Oct and June and I managed to buy 4 tickets no problem, so hoping I get lucky this week as the closer it gets the more I cannot imagine not being there.

Morning, good luck everyone. Wishing see will pull their finger out and 'push the button' today. I am now helping some ticketless friends (of friends) when the time comes, however, if I can help anyone out here, I will. I managed to get in twice for 6 GA tix last year on the wed aft - have faith everyone. PM me your details and mobile number and I'll call and see if I can help.

Morning, good luck everyone. Wishing see will pull their finger out and 'push the button' today. I am now helping some ticketless friends (of friends) when the time comes, however, if I can help anyone out here, I will. I managed to get in twice for 6 GA tix last year on the wed aft - have faith everyone. PM me your details and mobile number and I'll call and see if I can help.

thanks moheetoes i`ll pm you my mobile #

That would be great I sent you a DM

Messaged you...thanks!

i think you're right, i got our last 6 int the minor resale on the Wed aft approx 14:15 and it was the 14th of May......

which is tomorrow................

Tomorrow is the only day out of the next two weeks i cant sit at my desk & wait! really hoping its not tomorrow!

Still nothing stated in the ticket info page about any unannounced resales which makes me worried its not this week or next at all

I agree- though they didn't announce the few available tipi tickets that became available on monday.

I agree- though they didn't announce the few available tipi tickets that became available on monday.

Yes, but I think they sell the Tipi's on the same pahge as the campervan tickets etc. And on the ticket info page it actually does say that any cancelled campervan tickets etc will be available to buy in the spring and put online immediately...so yeah i dunno =/