Secret resales 2015

Terence99

If it's any hope for everyone - I was reading last years thread (I didn't take part in the convo, as I was lucky to get one in October) but the sales were released about 20 past the hour!

I'm now madly pressing refresh.

'cus when something does happen i'm gonna be spamming out hundreds of emails! It's only a little virtual server ;)

Apologies to those I haven't been able to add so far, as I mentioned before if you've only just joined today, never posted on the forum and just splashed me a DM with your email address I've likely had to skip past it and assumed (possibly wrongly) you're only hovering around here to try and get tickets. Even if you've posted once or twice, or joined a while back I've done my best to add you. Hate having to be hard nosed about it but it was really designed to help out the community and get as many of the wonderful people here to the festival as possible, so get involved, post on the forums and get to speak to people on here and fingers crossed you'll have success.

• Upvote 8

'cus when something does happen i'm gonna be spamming out hundreds of emails! It's only a little virtual server ;)

Apologies to those I haven't been able to add so far, as I mentioned before if you've only just joined today, never posted on the forum and just splashed me a DM with your email address I've likely had to skip past it and assumed (possibly wrongly) you're only hovering around here to try and get tickets. Even if you've posted once or twice, or joined a while back I've done my best to add you. Hate having to be hard nosed about it but it was really designed to help out the community and get as many of the wonderful people here to the festival as possible, so get involved, post on the forums and get to speak to people on here and fingers crossed you'll have success.

Thanks Siblin, as a member for many many years I def owe you a nice cold one if I get tickets, we'll have to sort out a time and place to meet up

Siblin cheers for putting the tracker together!! Hopefully means we can get the last girl from our group there now

Your help is greatly appreciated........fingers crossed for something to happen soon

This waiting is awful, at least before this week I knew I didn't have a ticket so had set myself up to ignore all Glastonbury based references for the next 2 months or so but since deciding to give it one last go in the secret resales the swing between hope/excitment/dispair/anxiety is almost worse!

A huge thanks to Siblin though for all the hard work.

So I just did some reading on old Glasto ticket FAQ pages and it seems in 2014 there was an unannounced resale that begun after the refund deadline had expired, on the week commencing Monday May 12th 2014.

Then I looked back at 2013 and it seemed it commenced the first week after refunds deadline past, but only for coach tickets in 2013.

I hope there's some sort of resale this year.

So I just did some reading on old Glasto ticket FAQ pages and it seems in 2014 there was an unannounced resale that begun after the refund deadline had expired, on the week commencing Monday May 12th 2014.

Then I looked back at 2013 and it seemed it commenced the first week after refunds deadline past, but only for coach tickets in 2013.

I hope there's some sort of resale this year.

the waiting game continues...its actually doing my nut in!!!