Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I cant see that happening as See Tickets may need to pay weekend rates to staff for a minor sale in terms of volume.

Excellent point

Hurray for See Tickets' money grabbing ways! (probably the first time anyone has ever said that on this forum)

Needs to be today :-) Options are nil after this :-(

Here's hoping !

If the rumour of Glasto messing up paying back refunds is true it could well happen next week, the absolute shit storm it would cause if returned tickets were sold before the refunds were fully returned would not be good PR for the festival.

If the rumour of Glasto messing up paying back refunds is true it could well happen next week, the absolute shit storm it would cause if returned tickets were sold before the refunds were fully returned would not be good PR for the festival.

Do we know if refunds have been messed up? Has anyone on the forum confirmed they have yet to receive their refund? If so then I'd agree they would have to get that all sorted first and then do a resale, if there is to be one.

Again not heard that rumour as new to the forum. Am trying to get up to speed with all this but a HUGE amount has god before hasn't it. Busy place this chat!! :-)

Learning slow :crazy:

Do we know if refunds have been messed up? Has anyone on the forum confirmed they have yet to receive their refund? If so then I'd agree they would have to get that all sorted first and then do a resale, if there is to be one.

OP said seetickets were getting a lot of tweets about money not being returned on time.

Please don't give up,we managed to get 4 GA tickets in last years secret resales with Siblins help, his system worked like a dream, instant notifications, took 2 days off work and just sat at computer, missed the coach sale which was over in minuets by going out of the room for that 3 mins !!Did not make that mistake on the Wednesday , got Siblins notificaton and all 3 of us trying got the booking page up, result !we all had either auto fill or cut and paste set up to speed up the process of filling in all our details, think they sold out in just under 10 mins.Ps last year see tickets did infer that the secret resales would probably be that week, and they seem to be between 12 and 3pm from memory . Good luck all ,will see you all there as were lucky this year and got tickets in oct . x

I can only try up til Thursday next week as going on Holiday that day. I pray it's before then. I'll actually even try when I arrive at my destination I'm just worried that the resales happen while i'm on the plane for a few hours =[

Edited by chronicideas

For those constantly sat there pressing F5, can i suggest a chrome extension called Page Monitor? It checks the page up to every 5 seconds without you having to be on it. You can set it so it plays a noise and has a notification on the top right of the screen when something does change. its worked well with the changes so far.You can just leave your laptop on in the room with you and it makes a loud noise :)

could well be - but im thinking that's then leaving it tight for postage

True but it's definitely doable, considering they send out all the others first, it would only be a small batch from the secret resale that would get sent out slightly later, and because it's recorded delivery it would still make it to everyone on time really.

I think I've given up :(

STOP LOOSING FAITH GODAMMIT!

Sorry, but you obviously want to go judging on your previous posts, and I know the anticipation must be absolutely dreadful, but I'm sorry you do not get to quit now haha! You keep sitting at your screen until the resale happens and you get a ticket.

they have been updating the ticket info page quite frequently over the last 18 hours, or so my page monitor is saying...... whats going on!!?? the suspense is killing me.. :banghead:

Yeah I noticed that too - every time my page monitor pings my heartrate goes through the roof! Then I realise it's a false alarm..

I'm pretty sure there will be tickets someone i know I found out yesterday knows Michael eavis unfortunately because it's in the hands of see tickets they couldn't get me one but he told her if they become available he will let her know he also said there are always between 2 and 6000 handed back also not 100% but see tickets might not be who they use next time so here's hoping

Yeah I noticed that too - every time my page monitor pings my heartrate goes through the roof! Then I realise it's a false alarm..

have they really? Im confused as I don't seem to have had any alerts.

Whats the URL?

STOP LOOSING FAITH GODAMMIT!

Sorry, but you obviously want to go judging on your previous posts, and I know the anticipation must be absolutely dreadful, but I'm sorry you do not get to quit now haha! You keep sitting at your screen until the resale happens and you get a ticket.

Keep at it......we will get there and I for one dont want anyone who has been committed for the past however many days not getting a ticket.....it will happen