Secret resales 2015

Terence99

sure, pm *him* ;) send me your email address and i'll check it out. Likely when you setup the test page you accidentally disabled the tickets pages

Haha, didn't read who the poster was! I have the tickets page enabled on the edit thing. I'll send you my email now.

ive seen quiet a few people having trouble with there refunds,god knows why any1 would want to give a golden ticket up, but do you think it means there going to give a bit of an extension to people who are having difficulties?

What do you mean? Giving people more time to pay? I don't get it!! :D

i seen it on a few twitter accounts, and im sure something similar happened last year. IMO i think its guna be next week,but il still be sat here like a bell end pressing f5. wouldnt mind, i was lucky enough to get one october for the 1st time ever,gotta spread the glastonbury love to your friends though ah!?

Eek I'm so nervous excited about this week!! I'm trying to get tickets from Australia for some friends and the time difference is stressful! All of these notifications happened in the middle of the night for me so doesn't look likely that I'll be much help.

I did wake up at 4am dreaming about resales though so maybe I'll wake up and be lucky haha