Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Peroni said:

What I don't like though is the lack of interaction beyond trying to get a ticket in the value this forum provides...but maybe that's the last thing on the mind for the ticket less...so hope people stick around!

Lack of interaction seems like a bit of a piss take imo. Fair play to those who have got involved.

Interesting to see who is around post festival. Guess that will depend who gets tickets or not.

5 minutes ago, Abijones said:

I have just realised someone gave me 2 downvotes too in this thread yesterday, just for asking politely for a link? Made me a bit sad tbh as I'm new here and now my rep is horrible :(

looks like your rep has shot up now :-)

4 minutes ago, Abijones said:

I have just realised someone gave me 2 downvotes too in this thread yesterday, just for asking politely for a link? Made me a bit sad tbh as I'm new here and now my rep is horrible :(

Neither downvoters are regular posters on the forum, Abi. 

Even if they were, try not to worry about it. Some people are just mean or, at best, thoughtless. I often find myself poised to respond to what seem like ludicrous downvotes to posts, and then realise that there's really no point in fuelling these people's behaviour.

Anyway, you've been upvoted to a good rep by like-minded people on here - a.k.a. most of us!

:)

Ben

• Upvote 1

Just now, Slugworth said:

Lack of interaction seems like a bit of a piss take imo. Fair play to those who have got involved.

Interesting to see who is around post festival. Guess that will depend who gets tickets or not.

I think I'll be here forever now. Before these forums my days at work were filled with endlessly refreshing news websites and entering competitions. But now I have something to do! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, cazzatron said:

I'm surprised at that to be honest as it is nice around here, but these things happen. Don't stress too much about rep :)  I would upvote you but I am all out today - hopefully someone else will do you the favour!

On a side note, I hope this resale business gets underway soon!

Somebody did, for which I'm very grateful! I was just a  little bit, eh? Why? Ah well, guess I inadvertently irritated someone! Re the secret sale, my son who I am going to all this effort for has just said he's not sure if he wants to go now...this after the trauma of resale day and then the past 2 days worrying about secret sale!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Abijones said:

your moving on up now

1 minute ago, Michaelgball said:

There is usually activity on my glastonbury homepage alert in the final hour before they make an announcement.. There hasnt been anything since the Block9 reveal so I dont think it will be 1oclock sadly. 

Because there's nothing formal about the impending SR, the main website may well not carry any mention of it...

Ben

1 minute ago, Abijones said:

Somebody did, for which I'm very grateful! I was just a  little bit, eh? Why? Ah well, guess I inadvertently irritated someone! Re the secret sale, my son who I am going to all this effort for has just said he's not sure if he wants to go now...this after the trauma of resale day and then the past 2 days worrying about secret sale!

I think you need to sit your son down and have a good hard talk to him.

I would spare you an upvote but I seem to use mine by 7am each day! 

Just now, Abijones said:

The problem with internet forums is the way you intend on something being said isn't always translated that way on screen. It should never be taken as personal. Especially not on this board. Its Glastonbury after all.

• Upvote 1

As the parent of three lovely, but often a bit thoughless, teenagers, I would advise that you slap him. Immediately.

Ben

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Abijones said:

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

I think you need to sit your son down and have a good hard talk to him.

Get him to write a list of pros and cons :D

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I think I'll be here forever now. Before these forums my days at work were filled with endlessly refreshing news websites and entering competitions. But now I have something to do! 

I've got a feeling you will be too. I owe this forum so much for all the priceless info I've gathered over the past 4 years.

I did post Hi a while ago, but nobody even responded. :(

I also asked about the whatsapp group and if i could join, nobody responded. :( 

So I guess not? I would have also contributed if I had heard anything about the timing of the sale... I have numerous page trackers up.. Was just trying to be friendly? Doesn't seem to be very inclusive in here which is a shame :( 

I wish you all the best of luck getting tickets,..

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Abijones said:

Have an upvote. Though to be honest I doubt I'm alone in not paying any attention to rep. I wouldn't worry about it.

Just now, em6999 said:

I did post Hi a while ago, but nobody even responded. :(

I also asked about the whatsapp group and if i could join, nobody responded. :( 

So I guess not? I would have also contributed if I had heard anything about the timing of the sale... I have numerous page trackers up.. Was just trying to be friendly? Doesn't seem to be very inclusive in here which is a shame :( 

I wish you all the best of luck getting tickets,..

I did not see you saying Hi, sorry.

Hello.