Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, pentura said:

I read it as prostitute ha ha!!!!!

Chinese whispers - I am trying to get a ticket for my girlfriend. Imagine missing out because I am at an appointment with a prostitute!!!! hahahhahahhahahhahahha

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Thanks a lot, v kind of you. Just wary of giving out card details to 'internet strangers' .... 3 tickets to get for friends, feeling sick at the thought of them not going, but they are away on a cruise so cannot try at the moment either

Yup I've no idea how to do it for strangers to be honest. I'm basically doing nothing at work all day and already have my ticket... I just enjoy hanging around here as I was trying for tickets last year and year before!

6 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

Maybe we should all assign ourselves a buddy, incase the sales happen. I'm computer glued all day, if anyone wants to PM their details, if they need to leave at any point and will be offline?? We could set up a Paypal payment, so card details don't need to be exchanged?

Great idea! Sadly I'm trying for 2 so won't be able to help nor be helped but good idea nonetheless

Just now, Jolie23 said:

Yup I've no idea how to do it for strangers to be honest. I'm basically doing nothing at work all day and already have my ticket... I just enjoy hanging around here as I was trying for tickets last year and year before!

I think that as long as you have the funds to pay you can just process all 4 tickets and then transfer the money between accounts afterwards? I could afford to pay for mine and 3 others as long as the people I was buying for could pay me relatively quickly afterwards?

I'm happy to buddy up with someone and use paypal - seems like the most legit way of doing it?

I'm just trying for meself, and sat at my laptop doing no work and getting shady looks from everyone else in the office. I'm only not available between 3.30 and 4.

Just now, MadScientist said:

If you book for someone else on the internet you'd have to meet them in person outside the entrance to the festival cos all tickets are sent to the lead booker 

You could send by post? RM Special with tracking

Edited by El R Davy

If you book for someone else on the internet you'd have to meet them in person outside the entrance to the festival cos all tickets are sent to the lead booker 

Are you sure? I think you can contact SEE afterwards and arrange delivery. Not certain though,.

Or meet for a drink and meet before the festival! Pre festival drinks sound fun 

Really? I always thought they were sent to their address. TBH - I'd probably just post them special delivery. I willing to risk my monies, but not meeting some stranger who might have just asked me to buy a ticket to murder me...

I jest of course. I'M BARE STRONG, I'D TOTALLY TAKE THEM.

I'm happy to help secure tickets. I'm lucky enough to have secured mine. My lovely company only allow us internet access between 12 and 1 but I am armed with my trusty mobile phone..

Just now, cb4747 said:

Or meet for a drink and meet before the festival! Pre festival drinks sound fun 

Location might be an issue.  I would like to think that everyone on here is honest and genuine though.

4 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

These tickets will all be sent to the lead booker's address (that's the person whose registration details get put in slot number 1). You can opt to type a different delivery address to their registered one but all tickets booked in the same order will be sent to that address. You'd have to go through multiple times to get individual tickets sent to individual addresses.

Edited by Jolie23
typo

Just now, J1990 said:

I'm sure I was lead booker last year and only my ticket was sent to my address even though I booked for 5 others aswell?

Then you paid your own balance off. It's down to how many transaction fees you pay. You could pay 1 and get all the tickets sent to you or each pay your own & each receive your tickets seperately 

Just now, J1990 said:

I'm sure I was lead booker last year and only my ticket was sent to my address even though I booked for 5 others aswell?

Given you're talking about 6 people, i think you thinking about main sale deposits.  The balance payments then dictate who the tickets are sent to.