Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, dj matt james said:

Hopefully it won't make too much of a difference but i noticed a few mentions of secret sale on twitter - from some quite large accounts.

What does that even mean? Large accounts? Name them.

To lighten the mood, as it made me laugh, just seen this tweet with rather a unfortunate cut off point for the text.

If you're staying with us for #GlastonburyFestival this summer, don't forget to take a loo… http://ift.tt/27a3UJc 

I would have thought they would provide loos!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dj matt james said:

Don't trust the Shangri la folk this was my response on facebook when I asked them " No idea charlotte, just saw it today and shared. Think youncan still get campervan tickets and sunday tickets at the mo but thats not confirmed. Good luck"

Just now, dj matt james said:

I am guessing that it may have sneaked out quietly but it was shared on my page quite a few times.

I can't find the tweet. What does it say? Shangri-La is a good source though. You are right.

Got a frustrating story to share with you all - a friend who was lucky in the first sale and then paid her ticket balance in April was offered a job to work in Tibet all summer. It clashes with Glastonbury though. She didn't get full confirmation about the job but last week was told it's very likely to go ahead and she'd get confirmation early this week. She took the chance and cancelled her ticket on deadline day. She's STILL waiting confirmation about the job... and it's beginning to look more and more unlikely as the week goes on!!! In her situation I'd be rebuying my ticket!!

Just now, cb4747 said:

Don't trust the Shangri la folk this was my response on facebook when I asked them " No idea charlotte, just saw it today and shared. Think youncan still get campervan tickets and sunday tickets at the mo but thats not confirmed. Good luck"

I had people texting me about it. People that don't go on any of these forums.

Just now, Jolie23 said:

Got a frustrating story to share with you all - a friend who was lucky in the first sale and then paid her ticket balance in April was offered a job to work in Tibet all summer. It clashes with Glastonbury though. She didn't get full confirmation about the job but last week was told it's very likely to go ahead and she'd get confirmation early this week. She took the chance and cancelled her ticket on deadline day. She's STILL waiting confirmation about the job... and it's beginning to look more and more unlikely as the week goes on!!! In her situation I'd be rebuying my ticket!!

More importantly, has she had her refund ££ back? The resale will only happen once everyone has been refunded.

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

I would definitely have bought it anyway. There are always places you can get rid of a ticket, even for Glastonbury, even with a photo on!

I totally get that everyone is entitled to a shot at getting a ticket, but my heart sank when it started appearing on facebook. I know that there are alot of people on here that have put in loads of hard work and effort.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

I would definitely have bought it anyway. There are always places you can get rid of a ticket, even for Glastonbury, even with a photo on!

This is what I'm telling her now. She's got quite a distinctive look though.

5 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

Do you know if she got her ticket money back yet? That could be a good indication of how smoothly things are going in the see office!

Just now, MadScientist said:

Do you know if she got her ticket money back yet? That could be a good indication of how smoothly things are going in the see office!

Yep - it was me who paid the balance. Refund requested on Friday. Money in my account on Saturday.

Just now, MadScientist said:

Already asked, and she already answered. Yes she did. On Saturday.

• Downvote 1