Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'm hoping any resale is in the next 40 minutes or after 3pm, I'm interviewing inbetween 12.30and 3pm so cannot get to a PC :-(

it's so bloody annoying not knowing. My dad's just asked me to pop out and get him some lunch (we work together) it was a 'fine' through gritted teeth. If it happens whilst I'm out because of him I will be one unhappy bunny at work 

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Before the sales on the 18th last year lots of tiny page changes were being made (sounds similar to yesterdays antics) but quite early morning. The registration link kept disappearing and re-appearing. Gave me shivers reading the part when it happened haha 

I would love to read the bit that gave you the shivers. Feel sick too

Edited by Katir

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

it's so bloody annoying not knowing. My dad's just asked me to pop out and get him some lunch (we work together) it was a 'fine' through gritted teeth. If it happens whilst I'm out because of him I will be one unhappy bunny at work 

Have it ready to go on your phone for when you're out. Not as quick as the laptop but better than nothing at all

• Upvote 1

Just now, pentura said:

Have it ready to go on your phone for when you're out. Not as quick as the laptop but better than nothing at all

Yeah I'll be in the McDonalds drive-thru holding everyone up. I have got my details and card info written (stupidly) on my phone case incase of these situations. 

8 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'm hoping any resale is in the next 40 minutes or after 3pm, I'm interviewing inbetween 12.30and 3pm so cannot get to a PC :-(

Keeping any interviews and meetings to a slot from 7.30am to 8.30am this week. Sat at my computer, eagled eyed on my phone for a text from the page changer! 

1 minute ago, dj matt james said:

I have a posturite appointment at 1.15 for my bad back. Sod's law the sale will be at 14.00pm :-(

i read that as prostate appointment at first!... this is sending me crazy! 

Hi guys,

Just a thought, it's probably all ready been mentioned on the thread, but last year either Glastonbury or See Tickets tweeted when the secret sale tickets were available. Might be an idea to turn on notifications for both accounts on Twitter.

Good luck everyone. We've got most of our tickets but still 2 to get. Have always managed to get the extras in either the re-sales or secret sales. Perseverance definitely pays off.

3 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

Do you have someone else on the case...? PM me if you need help....

Thanks a lot, v kind of you. Just wary of giving out card details to 'internet strangers' .... 3 tickets to get for friends, feeling sick at the thought of them not going, but they are away on a cruise so cannot try at the moment either

4 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

I have a posturite appointment at 1.15 for my bad back. Sod's law the sale will be at 14.00pm :-(

Maybe we should all assign ourselves a buddy, incase the sales happen. I'm computer glued all day, if anyone wants to PM their details, if they need to leave at any point and will be offline?? We could set up a Paypal payment, so card details don't need to be exchanged?

Edited by El R Davy
adding stuff

Just now, El R Davy said:

Maybe we should all assign ourselves a buddy, incase the sales happen. I'm computer glued all day, if anyone wants to PM their details, if they need to leave at any point and will be offline??

I am the same! I am only after 1, and I'm pretty sure you can 2 each in the secret sales.. So I am happy to go for somebody else too :)

Just now, stuwilky said:

I read it as prostitute.  I thought we had gone far too honest!

Just now, pentura said:

I read it as prostitute ha ha!!!!!

its official, were all delirious!