Secret resales 2015

Terence99

The problem is that it's his 17th birthday on the 24th, so if he doesn't come I will feel rubbish about that. But it will always be his birthday during glasto and next year will be his 18th, and he's not impressed with this years's line up either, but i know if he comes he will love it. But yes I may just resort to slapping!

1 minute ago, em6999 said:

I did post Hi a while ago, but nobody even responded. :(

I also asked about the whatsapp group and if i could join, nobody responded. :( 

So I guess not? I would have also contributed if I had heard anything about the timing of the sale... I have numerous page trackers up.. Was just trying to be friendly? Doesn't seem to be very inclusive in here which is a shame :( 

I wish you all the best of luck getting tickets,..

don't take it personally, there are lots of people posting and lots of groups going. All offers are welcomed!

Just now, em6999 said:

So I guess not? I would have also contributed if I had heard anything about the timing of the sale... I have numerous page trackers up.. Was just trying to be friendly? Doesn't seem to be very inclusive in here which is a shame :( 

hi the wats app group is run by t-mouse I think, find him and pm him, he will add you to the group. 

the thread is mental with being too fats . we won't have ignored you on purpose

3 minutes ago, em6999 said:

To be fair one comment will get lost on here. Good luck

Have an upvote. :)

EDIT: I'm all out of upvotes maybe someone can.

Edited by Slugworth

Hello I'm another newbie. I've been corresponding with Glastonbury about tickets as a disabled person who can't do the coach package. Anyway after a day at the computer yesterday I decided to email them about the secret resales... their response was that they have no info on resales and chances of getting a ticket are now minimal. Any thoughts?

1 minute ago, em6999 said:

Hi.

I don't know if the peeps behind the whats app groups have been online for a while. I have joined this check page. It does cost a small amount but is great for alerts.

http://www.checkpage.co.uk/

best of luck.

People are quite inclusive in here it may have simply been missed is all x 

Hello!

Not sure about WhatsApp groups because you need to ask the admin of each group. There's another topic in this forum called Secret Sales WhatsApp or something so you might get more luck posting there....

I wouldn't hold it against people, it gets very busy in here so it's easy to lose track of everything that is going on! If you look through the thread I believe there is information on what to do to get into the whatsapp group (I believe you need to email someone?).

I have all the tickets I need now.... but I like to check this thread to see how people are doing and help where I can, last year I needed the secret sale and I was grateful for every one involved keeping the faith and lighten the mood.  I've also found myself getting more involved in the posting over the past few years and have learnt so much about my favourite place in the world from so many who also love it as much. 

I'm mainly hanging around to help anyone who has helped me in the past should they still need tickets when the time comes and if I recognise your user name base on posting i'd be open to helping!

1 minute ago, Katir said:

Hello I'm another newbie. I've been corresponding with Glastonbury about tickets as a disabled person who can't do the coach package. Anyway after a day at the computer yesterday I decided to email them about the secret resales... their response was that they have no info on resales and chances of getting a ticket are now minimal. Any thoughts?

They just send out generic info in their e-mails. They won't give info neither will SeeTickets! All very frustrating. The furthest I got was that there will be a resale but chances of a ticket will be slim x 

2 minutes ago, em6999 said:

I think the whatsapp groups need the admin person to join you, and for that they have to be on here to read your post?  There was a post like that anyway yesterday a few pages back.  There is another thread in the Chat part specifically about the whatsapp stuff:

www.festivals.co.uk/forums/topic/212027-2016-secret-resales-whatsapp-group/

Not sure if that will answer your question, but it might be a better place (plus, it is slower moving so your post is less likely to be "lost" so to speak).

4 minutes ago, Abijones said:

The problem is that it's his 17th birthday on the 24th, so if he doesn't come I will feel rubbish about that. But it will always be his birthday during glasto and next year will be his 18th, and he's not impressed with this years's line up either, but i know if he comes he will love it. But yes I may just resort to slapping!

Change his birthday.  Just tell him you've lied to him for the past 17 years, and it was really in July.

26 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

Yeah, I really hope I don't have to resort to the "sneak in". I think I was jammy getting away with it twice. Plus I'm older now and not as care free. However, if there is a need to do this, all you need is a good friend to fake an asthma attack and "accidentally" become in the possession of two pass outs.. plus a wrist band they had wriggled off someones wrist and a ticket with a ladies face on. Bingo

If you go to the very first page and first post of the 2016 Secret Resales- Whatsapp Group, there is all the info about joining the Whatsapp group there. I'm not entirely sure if T-Mouse is still adding people to them, but it's well worth a try. :)

2 minutes ago, Katir said:

It really depends who you get at See tickets. I spoke to someone who said "Yep, there will be a resale, not sure what day, possibly 13th but it hasn't been confirmed yet" (that was a couple of week ago), and then someone more recently who'd never heard of a resale in the 7 years she'd been working there.