Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, pentura said:

I wonder how many people on the inside (See / Glastonbury) actually know when it'll happen, that is, if it's even announced to them

Surely someone in there would have to organise it - all the changes to the pages, IT setup, payments etc etc

That's what makes me think the guys who run the social media pages are being honest with their replies saying they don't know. They may not tell them incase someone let's it slip? 

Just now, Lala1978 said:

Ha ha - I was thinking the exact opposite, if I don't get tickets I'll be off this thread like a flash, I won't be able to cope!

cant say i blame you.  Between October and April i vanished from here because i couldnt think about it until i had my ticket in the resale

• Upvote 1

I've followed efestivals for so long but never posted as me and my friends have always managed to get tickets...being the unfortunate individual out of my group who was unable to obtain a ticket sucked but at least on here there's hope and many who are experiencing the same level of immense frustration!!   

• Upvote 1

If you aren't successful (even though I think this thread gives you a pretty good chance!) PLEASE don't give up hope with entering the ticket competitions. It's not as hard as you think and they don't take effort to enter. Got to be in them to win them x 

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

That's what makes me think the guys who run the social media pages are being honest with their replies saying they don't know. They may not tell them incase someone let's it slip? 

Yeah maybe it's a very, very close circle. I'm not techie in anyway shape or form (other than the basics and what the internet tells me) but from being online during all the activity yesterday, I don't think that was done by a computer so it'd be interesting to see how many people on the inside actually know when its gonna come and how they're sworn to secrecy.

SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS!!

I work on a construction site so relying on a 4G dongle tam but the signal is notoriously bad inside our site office cabins. It was fine yesterday as I just hung it out the window but with the the rain today I've had to bring it back inside :(

While it's quiet I'm genuinely considering instructing one of the chippies to build me a weather proof housing for my dongle :D

Too much?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TheBean said:

I work on a construction site so relying on a 4G dongle tam but the signal is notoriously bad inside our site office cabins. It was fine yesterday as I just hung it out the window but with the the rain today I've had to bring it back inside :(

While it's quiet I'm genuinely considering instructing one of the chippies to build me a weather proof housing for my dongle :D

Too much?

Not at all.  I'd have some embellishments put on it to make it look fancy too.

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

posturite have been and gone. i've got a great new flashy chair - but still no resale :-(

Thats what i thought!  hope the appointment went well!

Edited by siblin
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pentura said:

SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS!!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me a ticket now  that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

...bit harsh?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, noplacelikehome said:

Just popping in to wish you all the best of luck, keep going guys, great efforts all round and a great spirit from all of you, all this effort pain and stress will be worth it when you are cracking open that first beer in the sun in Pilton come June x

Just what we needed <3 Could be a while before they go on sale, but it will happen, and we will get one, just gotta be patient!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Peroni said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me a ticket now  that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

...bit harsh?

Very good!  For some reason, I now imagine you with a rugged deep-voice Irish accent.