Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I also don't need a ticket but I'm between jobs, on bed rest as I've done my foot in so waiting on two job interview feedbacks. So I'm making myself useful watching ticket feeds. 

One of our group didn't get a ticket but he lives in Sydney so he'd have to get a last minute flight too! 

Ahh fun. 

Just now, Jolie23 said:

Think you can book 4 at once...? I'm also here just because it's strangely addictive and I'm maybe helping out a couple of friends

Yeah you can do 4 at once but I'm using their own debit cards. I could ask them to send the money but i'd rather keep it simple. I'm quite confident I can get them both done as long as im at my pc when they go on sale :p

Just now, mocoworm said:

Yeah. Someone called Matt Young has told all of Glasto Chat to sign up to our WhatsApp groups and linked them to the WhatsApp thread and this thread for resales.

All 19,442 members.

:o

Just now, mocoworm said:

Yeah. Someone called Matt Young has told all of Glasto Chat to sign up to our WhatsApp groups and linked them to the WhatsApp thread and this thread for resales.

All 19,442 members.

I saw him posting loads telling them to sign up to @eFestivals checkpage site too. Swear I've seen him around somewhere. 

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

All 19,442 members.

So the poor sod who set up the WhattsApp group is going to get thousands of messages asking to be added.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

So the poor sod who set up the WhattsApp group is going to get thousands of messages asking to be added.

Exactly. What a prick.

If you recognise this guy, let him know.

526283_10151559141265564_1294348897_n.jp

Edited by mocoworm

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

All 19,442 members.

I wouldn't worry really they would have to read this entire thread to get the config script from page 23 and add in the backdoor link from page 79 and then combine that with the secret IP addresses from pages 156 and 157 to really stand a chance..... :-)

• Upvote 9

Just now, morph100 said:

I wouldn't worry really they would have to read this entire thread to get the config script from page 23 and add in the backdoor link from page 79 and then combine that with the secret IP addresses from pages 156 and 157 to really stand a chance..... :-)

Backdoor link is on 33 you fool!

Heard from a friend who got his ticket in the resale, that the week before they done the secret sale, there was loads of changes to the website, like yesterdays, so it could potentially be next monday when the resale happens, sitting on my phone like a hawk, with my sister and my boyfriend constantly checking for me aswell while im busy at work, anyone heard anything? 

2 minutes ago, morph100 said:

There is no way any of them would be smart enough to figure out how to do this so we're golden!

6 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

All 19,442 members.

So it would seem that, although @Matt42 has become a much-loved member of the community, eFestivals' problems with people called Matt continue.