Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi, I dont suppose there's anyone on here that is only punting for 2 GA that could purchase mine also, I need 2 also? Work and family life dictates that if I can't be at a computer all day long even with 'siblins' fantastic help. I can wire the money as soon as possible after purchase. Thanks in advance. Craig

Hi

I can try, DM me your details

Hey all!
I've been following this thread since the beginning as me and my 2 friends couldn't get any tickets.

Last week was horirble for me too haha. I hope this week is better.

I use firefox and have the Distill add on for checking pages, I think no one has mentioned that. It is pretty good. It can check every 5 sec and make sound, send emails and I think it can also send sms. Maybe it's useful for anyone else!

Anyways... I'm really posting because I was reading again the ticket info page and got hopeful about a secret resale... it says: "Tickets purchased in resales after April 8th 2015 must be paid for in full at point of booking."

If I'm correct, there has only been one resale and they wrote resales. so hoping for one soon!

good luck everybody!

cheers!

Hey all!

I've been following this thread since the beginning as me and my 2 friends couldn't get any tickets.

Last week was horirble for me too haha. I hope this week is better.

I use firefox and have the Distill add on for checking pages, I think no one has mentioned that. It is pretty good. It can check every 5 sec and make sound, send emails and I think it can also send sms. Maybe it's useful for anyone else!

Anyways... I'm really posting because I was reading again the ticket info page and got hopeful about a secret resale... it says: "Tickets purchased in resales after April 8th 2015 must be paid for in full at point of booking."

If I'm correct, there has only been one resale and they wrote resales. so hoping for one soon!

good luck everybody!

cheers!

Back for another week of poring over webpage source code for some meaning amongst the chaos like a fevered conspiracy theorist; inferring possible meaning from terms and conditions like some high powered trial lawyer; calm rationality turning to irascibility ("Well, they had to get *some* tickets back! Surely they won't waste them!"); followed by them all selling out the moment you finally decide to move your bowels after a week of self-imposed, not-moving-from-the-PC, huddled constipation.

Good luck all!