Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Cheers for adding me mate...

Was kinda looking forward to a chit chat group too... Anyone wanna do a secondary group not for ticket notifications? Just Glasto chit chat or whatever haa

Don't we have this thread for chit chat?

It's also worth bearing in mind that Neil took a rather dim view of an off efest chat group a couple of years ago, which he regarded as exclusive and elitist.

Edited by musky

Hey guys!

I've been a silent watcher of this forum for the last week (since page 21 i think!) and have finally worked out how to log on and post (could not activate my account for love nor money - why?!)

It's been great reading all the positivity and I'm excited it's going to happen for us all - i really am!

I'm only after one ticket for my boyf.

I've got page monitor sorted and am checking every half hour (every day.. all week) NO concentration at work at all!

Being away from my computer over the weekend is scaring me so I'd love to join the whatsapp group too please? I will PM you cityboy

xx

still don't get it I have a picture on my phone I want to use?

Get the url by google image searching your image and selecting view image. copy url.

Go to your profile and select edit profile. Select change your profile picture and copy and paste a url into second box.