Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I do think we should start a whatsapp group or something like someone mentioned so if someone sees tickets before anyone else they can alert everyone

Goddamn my luddite mentality - Yet another reason this week that the time is fast approaching that I eventually enter this century 15 years late and embrace the wonderful world of owning a phone!

Hello all, just out of a work meeting with the other half at home watching all the links for me (and he doesn’t even like festivals!). Now back for the midday countdown, I suspect that nothing will happen today either, but just can’t stop now!

I know this is asking a lot and requires a lots of trust, but I am going to Berlin next Thursday and am worried that if the GA resale is then I will miss it. Is anyone able to grab just one ticket for my gf if the resale happens on that day? I promise I can/will transfer you, don't mind paying a possible deposit for reassurance (or coming to some sort of agreement that is fair to both of us)

Let me know please.

Cheers for adding me mate...

Was kinda looking forward to a chit chat group too... Anyone wanna do a secondary group not for ticket notifications? Just Glasto chit chat or whatever haa

im happy for that, make one -07824882053

cityboy75

you could maybe change the name of the alert group to maybe capitals with exclamation marks? May sound sill but I will clock on fast what it is… I know the name says it all.

I know this is asking a lot and requires a lots of trust, but I am going to Berlin next Thursday and am worried that if the GA resale is then I will miss it. Is anyone able to grab just one ticket for my gf if the resale happens on that day? I promise I can/will transfer you, don't mind paying a possible deposit for reassurance (or coming to some sort of agreement that is fair to both of us)

Let me know please.

hi mate,

dm wednesday if it hasnt happened i will do it for you thursday

Loving this glasto forum. It's great to see how dedicated and commited you all are in the slim hope of grabbing a ticket in the secret resale. 2015 will be my 6th Glasto in a row and I luckily managed to get a coach ticket in the resale after failing for the first time in October, so I know how it feels. I've spent this whole week which has been my week off trying for a friend, constantly refreshing and checking twitter religiously. Hard work ain't it.. So anyway I just thought I'd pop up and say hello and good luck to you all..

Let me know please.

I'm heading to Berlin on the Friday!

I can help out though if you DM me your details

It has crossed my mind a few times that someone might throw one of these in on this thread thinking they are funny, poor form if so.

I'm looking to get a ticket for a mate, he's in last chance saloon after not getting his usual working slot, and have been checking this thread constantly for the last 5 days as well as the ticket site itself. I do hope there is a resale so it's not been wasted time for everyone on here, and fingers crossed you're all successful.

If your mate doesn't mind working I noticed the people responsible for the composting toilets were looking for volunteers just the other day.