Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Good Luck everyone for any secret resale's that may be coming up. I noticed today you can register and the worthy view and parking options are back up for ticket holders. This could mean it will happen this week. I tried last year with no success. We were lucky enough to get tickets this year but its a wrench when you don't get them in the main sales, but you never know you may be lucky with the secret sales, good luck...

Who has nanaged to get tickets via the final, final resale before? Is all this activity on the page normal or does it signify something imminent?

I got tickets in the secret resale last year, it is most like a sign that something is imminent yes but no guarantees. There is still nothing mentioned on the ticket info page about secret resales (they did mention it there last year) so who knows?

Got them last year just waltzed onto the site. There was no big announce. It was pure coincidence. This year is scaring me though. I've never seen so many people talking about secret resales.

I don't think Secret Resale is a suitable title anymore, maybe Last Chance Saloon?