Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm so worried I might miss them I actually considered booking three days off work.

I've noticed that some lovely kind people on here are offering to help others out when trying for tickets, but just wondering how this works with payments?

Edited by helen sephton
  • Upvote 1

I'm so worried I might miss them I actually considered booking three days off work.

I've noticed that some lovely kind people on here are offering to help others out when trying for tickets, but just wondering how this works with payments?

hey helen,

you'd need to trust them with your card details.

I rather hastily booked my coach well before the resale because I thought I'd get tickets again, like I did last year!

Would you hold out for GA tickets, or just get anything (coach package)

I'd pull out all the stops to ensure getting a ticket whatever the type. There are definitely positives on getting a coach anyway, still going to the best fest in the world!

Yeah I'm getting a coach no matter what. My coach is booked for Wednesday morning at 1:30am so will get to Glastonbury around 7am. This is perfect for me, just nervous incase the only coach packages left are Thursday.... I'd hate to miss out on a full day

last year I gave my payment details to someone I met here and he did get my ticket! it is a bit crazy to do to be fair! I think a safe way to do it maybe to ring them when your through but this may delay it slightly! It is a big risk that I did crazily take last year but the guy came through for me and I was eternally grateful for it!

Just spoke to See Tickets who said they don't have any confirmed details of selling any refunded tickets........

They may of course not wish to reveal anything. Secret and all that!!

Also worth noting that if you call up the see ticket line they'll only see whats on their computer screen, same as you

Hello, anyone any idea if there will be campervan tickets available in the resales?

Siblin, I assume your page monitor can't check for campervan tickets because you have to login to get to the page? (BTW, your monitor worked a treat last year for a GA ticket, thanks!)

Edited by ihopenot

Just a friendly warning.

Please don't go giving your credit card details to anyone here!

While I'd like to think that everyone here is sound, neither you or I have no way of knowing for sure. There's a lot of fraudsters operating around Glastonbury tickets (one has just gone to prison), so you need to be taking proper care.

If I were trying in the resale I'd keep that page open til it happens, then hit proceed and cross your fingers!

Using that page is unlikely to work for today. Coach tickets ask you to select a day before entering your reg details so you'll be adding an extra step in to your page request.

Using that page is unlikely to work for today. Coach tickets ask you to select a day before entering your reg details so you'll be adding an extra step in to your page request.[/quote

True, I'd not thought of that. Keep it open for GA!

That page is live now?

That page is live but wont let you buy tickets. My belief is they leave a page live for residents to buy tickets.

When the resale kicked off last year the main glastonbury.seetickets.com URL changed

Anyone think tomorrow could be a possibility for a resale?

I'd say yes, but I'm surprised there hasn't been any hint of it yet - last year one of the pages on the glastonbury website did say there would be a secret resale within a certain week. If there's going to be one it'll be this week or next. If nothing happens in the next 2 weeks then i'd say nothing is going to happen!

Hello, anyone any idea if there will be campervan tickets available in the resales?

Siblin, I assume your page monitor can't check for campervan tickets because you have to login to get to the page? (BTW, your monitor worked a treat last year for a GA ticket, thanks!)

Thats kinda correct, though i have been playing with a method in which thats possible, problem is it would email everyone with the registration details used to post the request and I don't have a spare registration i could do that with.