Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

Who knows how I get these mental images of people. Maybe I genuinely thought people would have some resemblance to their pictures for some unknown reason.

I had a good time and it was good to meet people, I daren't list names because someone will get forgotten, but boy was I full on Gillespied and that's just when I arrived.

Oh don't get me wrong, was lovely to meet you, I was just pleasantly bemused.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time again. 

Had a great time this year. Was good to see some familiar faces and meet new people. Me and WJT also found the whiskey bar which absolutely destroyed me for the rest of the evening.

Haha nice meeting you mate, So glad we found it. I ended up enjoying my whiskey cocktail while watching the last half of Blade Runner.

Well me and the fella tipped up about 7.30pm had quick chat to scottie and Neil but that's about it..

Saying that some young lad with efests tee asked me how to get to south park campsite when in dairy on Thursday, but too not with it to ask him who he was...anyone speak up on who you were?

I didn't arrive until the Thursday, or I would have came along

Although I did see a fellow with a Viking hat on at the park before Gaz Coombes, must have been Scottie, but I wasn't taking the risk saying anything incase it wasn't, that would have been awkward

I didn't arrive until the Thursday, or I would have came along

Although I did see a fellow with a Viking hat on at the park before Gaz Coombes, must have been Scottie, but I wasn't taking the risk saying anything incase it wasn't, that would have been awkward

Don't suppose you were wearing an efest tee and looking for for south park when going through dairy were you? trying to identify efester who asked me for directions :)