Resale

bennyboi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not, I'm a hammer.

But I'm from Borehamwood and spend most of my time in Watford. So, naturally, they're my local/second team. They get my support every time, provided the outcome is not negative to West Ham! haha

I think I know that group. Think my mate is in it. I'll definitely be up town that night though!!

Ah ok, I can forgive you then!

Whose your mate? I'll post on there and say I know you from Efests. Here's toy first time dancing in the pond and getting on the pitch lol

Ditto.

Looks like the majority of oldtimers got sorted. A few newer people seem to have missed out but they'll sort it in the secrets. I may be wrong and no doubt someone who missed will be aroundto tell me indignantly that I've forgotten them but I think everyone round here got sorted who was trying last year.

I think I saw Soma post that he'd missed out (remember him from the house music threads if the name doesn't ring any bells). Hope he gets sorted in May.

Edited by OBface

Ditto.

Looks like the majority of oldtimers got sorted. A few newer people seem to have missed out but they'll sort it in the secrets. I may be wrong and no doubt someone who missed will be aroundto tell me indignantly that I've forgotten them but I think everyone round here got sorted who was trying last year.

I think you're right that the majority have, but unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to be in that group. I'll just have to wait and see how things pan out after the 8th May. Weirdly I don't feel too bad about things at the moment - I think I'm either still in denial or just wildly optimistic about my chances in May! :lol:

Mixed feelings for me today. One group i got tickets for, the 2nd sold out half way through my entering details. Fingers crossed for the secret resales

I'll be around to help you if need extra fingers Siblin, just give me the nod and I'll do what I can in May.

I'm definitely up for helping people in the secret resales - I have follow that page set up and generally can get onto it pretty quick in work most of the time. Will need to be a proper trust job though, someone whose seen my posts on the last 10+ years as there probably won't be enough time to do bank details etc as its not a set time. If anyone wants help I'm willing to talk. Need to pay back the efestivals kindness karma after this morning!!

Hi all

Been out since just before 9am, so missed all of the frantic action this morning.

How did it all go?

Do we have lots of disappointed eFesters? :(

How quickly did they sell out?

Did we get a feel for 'how many' might have been available compared to previous resales?

Was there any evidence of the ridiculously-foreseen Kanye Factor?

Ben

Hi all

Been out since just before 9am, so missed all of the frantic action this morning.

How did it all go?

Do we have lots of disappointed eFesters? :((Some disappointment but generally i would say there has been quite a high percentage who got them on here which is nice)

How quickly did they sell out? (12 mins - fastest ever resale time to sell out)

Did we get a feel for 'how many' might have been available compared to previous resales? ​(Hard to tell, but the speed that they sold out would indicate there were few available this year - or there were more trying)

Was there any evidence of the ridiculously-foreseen Kanye Factor? ​(Absolutely none - if anything the time taken to sell out proves its been more popular and harder to get tickets than ever!)

Ben

Hi everyone, new to the site. Have many of you guys got tickets through secret resale in previous years?

Not really many as they don't release a lot but if you keep glued to efests & are a genuine contributor to the forums then you could get lucky as we all help each other out.

Map is out!

And bloody exciting it id too. It has further strengthened my conviction that Dairy is the place I want to camp. Just perfectly positioned for me, I'd say.

Great for Park, Glade and coming 'home; from the SE Corner. Not bad for Other. Only real downside is huge trek for JPT (and Pyramid, but I expect to be there no more that 2-3 times!).

Anyone else a budding Dairy enthusiast?!

Ben

And bloody exciting it id too. It has further strengthened my conviction that Dairy is the place I want to camp. Just perfectly positioned for me, I'd say.

Great for Park, Glade and coming 'home; from the SE Corner. Not bad for Other. Only real downside is huge trek for JPT (and Pyramid, but I expect to be there no more that 2-3 times!).

Ben

I've camped in Dairy each time I've been, I like it a lot. I love the first-timer enthusiasm you post on this board, Ben, it makes me even more excited remembering what it was like the first time I managed to do the impossible and get a ticket.

Ben

I did camp in Dairy the first time I went in 2008 and it is not a bad location not least because its very near the West Car Park so you don't have to trek too far. Have since moved on to South Park which is just round the corner. Tends to be very quiet with not too much through traffic as is a bit of a dead end so good if you want to sleep without too much noise. Did hear of a bit of burglarising going on in Dairy last year but I guess that could happen anywhere.Might try the new bit behind the Park this year for a change!