Resale

bennyboi

Sounds like most people here have got tickets on way or another??

First time in 10 years not even a sniff of the booking page on any sale! Now that my group of friends going has dwindled to two (and the other person isn't great at trying for tickets, so it's just me), and it's getting more insanely popular each year, am beginning to wonder if I'll ever go again....

Fingers crossed for the secret resale, and selfishly hoping for a biblical mudbath this year to reduce demand a bit next year (sorry!) :/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was trying to help others here, as were many others. I was also fine but nervous for those I was trying to help.

Its true this, I was proper nervous while putting in card details for efcfan - hands were shaking in the same way as when i bought mine in October.

Although the plus side is that Im buzzing now (the same way I was in October!)

managed to get all 5 we were after, about 6 people trying, 2 (one of which was me) got through.

you really are at an advantage if you're in a big group, just a numbers game. statistically one of you will get through.

this was the hardest year to get tickets that we've known by quite a fair margin i'd say and it looks like its only going to get harder as we get to next year ahead of the 2017 fallow and then potentially even worse in 2018 the year after the fallow.

keep the faith!

Trying for 3 friends - got to booking page - entered payment details - clicked pay then told one of the group had already been successful in getting a ticket so had to start over again without success !

I think there should be an option to edit that person out and proceed with the sale.

In future it may be better to make single applications to avoid this problem or ensure the network applies for the same group.

Didn't even get close. Have already got my tickets but really wanted to help others on here. Had a moment of utter dejection when I got the sold out screen. But that was short lived when I came on here and saw that everyone I was trying for had been successful.

Sorry to those who missed out. Will help out if can in the secret resales.

I think I just orgasmed.

Watford top of the league with 2 games to play, guaranteed champions if we win them games, great gig last night (UB40 Ali, Astro and Mickey at Brixton) then got up this morning, got tickets to Glasto inside 6 minutes! No campervan but I have talked the gf and her dad round.

SO HAPPY!

Apologies to all who didn't get sorted. The secret sales in May will be your friend and I hope you get them then.

That's the most stupid thing to say. How can it be nervous for you if you're fine!

That's a rather small world view! I'd have been nervous too if I could have been helping try to get tickets for anyone. As the great Bill Hicks once said, "It's a round world last time I checked, OK..."

So happy for everyone who got a ticket today and for those who didn't, learn all you need to about the secret resales and be dedicated. That ticket will be yours!

Not a sniff until 9:11 but after proceeding got the 'tickets temporarily unavailable' message, Kept doing 'back' then 'proceed', ignoring the 'sold out' page I was then getting. Finally it let me select tickets and go to the payments page, but then got 'sorry, the event has sold out while you were entering your details'. Kept hitting back and buy tickets until the session finally timed out. :(

So close but so far. Bugger.

Trying for 3 friends - got to booking page - entered payment details - clicked pay then told one of the group had already been successful in getting a ticket so had to start over again without success !

I think there should be an option to edit that person out and proceed with the sale.

In future it may be better to make single applications to avoid this problem or ensure the network applies for the same group.

I failed on the initial sale for exactly the same reason, it should let you proceed with the ones who don't have tickets rather than making you start again.