Resale

bennyboi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it work with people helping in the sale?

Well the resale is a bit different because we're talking about the full ticket price so it's up to you but the two main choices are:

1. Provide registration and post code details, and a very quick way to reach you if your helper managers to get through, so you can give them your payment details; or

2. Provide them with all the information they'd need to be able to snap up your ticket(s) immediately if they get through.

The second option is obviously a lot quicker and gives you the best chance of success, but you'd be providing your full card details to somebody off an internet forum, so I guess there's a risk attached. If choosing the second option, I'd say always make sure your helper is an established poster with a good reputation. I've been able to help several people here and to my surprise, they've nearly all chosen the second option. Needless to say I'm now living in Barbados with my Thai bride.

Well the resale is a bit different because we're talking about the full ticket price so it's up to you but the two main choices are:

1. Provide registration and post code details, and a very quick way to reach you if your helper managers to get through, so you can give them your payment details; or

2. Provide them with all the information they'd need to be able to snap up your ticket(s) immediately if they get through.

The second option is obviously a lot quicker and gives you the best chance of success, but you'd be providing your full card details to somebody off an internet forum, so I guess there's a risk attached. If choosing the second option, I'd say always make sure your helper is an established poster with a good reputation. I've been able to help several people here and to my surprise, they've nearly all chosen the second option. Needless to say I'm now living in Barbados with my Thai bride.

Thanks Kali, say hello to your Mrs for me ;) haha

Hi guys

Few extra in our party now and we are needing 5 tickets in the resale on Sunday. We are all available to try however obviously the max number of tickets you can go for on Sunday is 4 and there are 5 of us. Atm our best plan is that 3 of our party go for 3 tickets, and 2 of our party go for 2 tickets, hoping that one of the 3 and one of the 2 are successful. Off the top of my head I can't think of another strategy, unless anyone can come up with something better? Cheers guys

I once got some card details from someone on an Internet forum. Needless to say, I'm now living in barbados with my husband, kalifire.

Can't wait to see his reaction when he discovers my penis.

Well whatever his reaction is, Couchy will be all over this.

I'm going for the coach. Sod it. If I don't get one me and my mate trying for tickets we're going to Berlin on the piss for a few days to avoid the BBC coverage. It's difficult to enjoy their multi-channel extravaganza when every time any presenter appears on screen I'm growling "oh you got in did you, you c**t?!"

Good luck everyone. Hope to see you on the other side!

I'm going for the coach. Sod it. If I don't get one me and my mate trying for tickets we're going to Berlin on the piss for a few days to avoid the BBC coverage. It's difficult to enjoy their multi-channel extravaganza when every time any presenter appears on screen I'm growling "oh you got in did you, you c**t?!"

Good luck everyone. Hope to see you on the other side!

Trying for both and like you I'm all "sod it if I don't get a ticket I'm off to the Dam for the weekend" no way would I sit there and watch the beeb half angry half blubbering.

First time in the resale for me, got tickets for 2013 in the main sale so I know how painful it can be (but due to unforeseen circumstances couldnt actually go that year!)

What details do I actually need? I've got the registration number and name of me and my partner is there anything else I need? Don't wanna be rushing around on Sunday morning trying to find things!!

Haven't seen (after a quick skim) an answer to your question - sorry if it has already been answered but I thought better safe than sorry. You will need:

Your registration numbers

Possibly names (personally I've never struggled with that one so I can't fully remember)

AND

the postcode associated with each of the registration numbers. This must be exactly as stated on the registration so if you've left out a space when you registered, leave it out this time too.

Last year someone on here said you needed the email address associated with each of the registrations but that proved not to be the case - I presume you won't need them this year (but I'd have it to hand just in case - I do tend to over-prepare though)

On another note, I'm really sorry that I can't offer to help people this year. I have to work tomorrow evening and on Sunday I'll be somewhere without even phone signal let alone internet access (you have no idea how glad I am that we've already got the four tickets we need).

Good luck to you all.

I once got some card details from someone on an Internet forum. Needless to say, I'm now living in barbados with my husband, kalifire.

Can't wait to see his reaction when he discovers my penis.

no upvotes on my phone, but classy :-))

Hi guys

Few extra in our party now and we are needing 5 tickets in the resale on Sunday. We are all available to try however obviously the max number of tickets you can go for on Sunday is 4 and there are 5 of us. Atm our best plan is that 3 of our party go for 3 tickets, and 2 of our party go for 2 tickets, hoping that one of the 3 and one of the 2 are successful. Off the top of my head I can't think of another strategy, unless anyone can come up with something better? Cheers guys

We've got 5 trying, and our plan is that each of us has an assigned 4 that they get tickets for if they get through, and so each person has a 1/5 chance of missing out. Obviously once we're through and have those initial 4, we'll all carry on trying to get through again for the final person.

Hi all, i'm after some help on Sunday if possible? After 3 tickets. Irony being i'm running the 'those in need' thread for CV tickets in questions, but don't have an entrance ticket myself yet!!

I haven't read the whole of this thread to get my head around any etiquette, so please DM me if you're able to help (or correct me if there is a better way to enlist help).

TIA

aye if anybody's available to help me on the Sunday for 3 tickets that would be massively appreciated so throw a PM my way (preferably people who've been on here a while - still a bit apprehensive about handing out card details over the net so if i'm robbed blind i'd like to be able to hound the person over the forum :P )

Edited by FloorFiller

I gave my details to someone on an internet forum.... I never heard from them again, but got a strange billing from thaibrides.com shortly after. Oh well.

I gave my bank details, life savings and passport to a very polite gentleman in Nigeria. Do you know a member of their royal family has died? What's even stranger is that they want to share his estate with me, all they needed was a little cah to ease the transfer process. That was about eight years ago.

Any day now....

Edited by Hugh Jass

Know this has been asked before but I have searched and searched and cant find it.

IF we get coach tickets is it possible to drive a car down on the Tuesday night, leave it there and come home before coming down on the coach the next day? Appreciate it would mean a bit of a walk out of the car park and it would also mean someone sitting in their car near to the gate entrance but is it possible?

We have a friend with a full ticket already so he will be able to buy a car park ticket for us as I know you cant technically buy these with coach tickets.

Thanks so much for any reply and good luck to everyone tonight and on Sunday!