Kanye west confirmed

mike99

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Switch it down to a lower quality. 

I knew when it came about that TIDAL would be streaming this that it'd be some Hooli live stream from Silicon Valley bullshit.

Brought it down, had it working, then tried to up the resolution again and now I think it's gone forever.

Le sigh.

6 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Me and Ray J could be friends, we just love the same bitch, yeah he hit it first but I'm riiiich! 

Shots fired....

I would still rather have seen Taylor Swift's reaction to her shout out.

I can't believe we doubted this man and, even moreso, thought it wasn't gonna be as weird.

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Nice one, I was having to watch on my phone over 4G, much better now! 

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I just wanna listen again now.

I'm half expecting no more news on this for a few months and Kanye coming back with 70% new songs, a new title and new artwork.

This is exactly what I said. Now that it hasn't been released right after the screenings, I don't reckon we'll get another listen for a while

The album was good but I think I'll need a few more listens to really get to grips with it. Not quite the epic I was hoping for, and I did really miss No More Parties, although I guess it's sound was quite different from the rest

Wish I hadn't paid £12.50 to go see it, mind. Not really worth hearing the album, watching a bunch of fashion stuff I don't really care about and then a lot of fumbling around at the end

5 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

What was the Taylor Swift line? Missed the first half, loved the song with The Weeknd

"I feel like me and Taylor Swift might still have sex, I made that bitch famous."

I hope Taylor publicly tells him to fuck off. Tim McGraw made her famous.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I just wanna listen again now.

I'm half expecting no more news on this for a few months and Kanye coming back with 70% new songs, a new title and new artwork.

There is a very possibility of this, i suppose.

Having said that, Kanye doesn't come across as the most organised person in the world. How many times did he upload and take down that track on SoundCloud?