Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Not sure. Seems a bit crowded at the top of that bill anyway. Could they go 6th? Or FR headliner?

Would have thought ever Maximo Park or The Neighborhood will headline FR, I think there must be a slot on mainstage.

Otherwise they could play 3rd or 4th down on NME if there is space - (tbh that's where i'd most like to see them)

57 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Sum 41 after that RES announcement can only do Reading Friday and Leeds Sat. AA as far as I know are closing The Lock/Pit stage. The chances look quite bleak to me.

I think they're a band who could play most stages really, I don't think it was ever nailed on that they're playing The Pit/Lock Up. They could always just be doing Hevy though which is the week before I believe.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Sum 41 after that RES announcement can only do Reading Friday and Leeds Sat. AA as far as I know are closing The Lock/Pit stage. The chances look quite bleak to me.

There is no obligation for Sum 41 to play Lock-Up/Pit 

I could still see them potentially slotting in somewhere on Main Stage or NME.

Surely they'd be booked for at least one UK festival considering the amount of European festivals they are doing...

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

hmm some nice bits and it's not a bad song but nothing particularly spectacular either, but then it is a single so hopefully there'll be better on the actual album

It's not all that is it. Some nice riffs but it sounds like they have tried to go really mainstream with it while failing somehow.

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It's not all that is it. Some nice riffs but it sounds like they have tried to go really mainstream with it while failing somehow.

It's weird, instrumentally I think it's really nice. The vocals sound horrid with that autotune effect though and the chorus is a bit cheesy. 

Edited by Mouseboy11