Bestival 2015 headline guesses

smogo

Ah balls, is that a Young Fathers v Fly Lo clash?

yeah that looks rather unfortunate, although definitely the lesser of the evil clashes that could've been. my Friday looks ace if it goes according to plan

Action Bronson > Flying Lotus > Duran Duran > Tame Impala > FKA twigs

what a day

the rest looks pretty easy going and clash free. i'm assuming Future Islands are the Saturday Big Top headliner and are on after Chems yeah?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even a 'very' special guest any more so I'm going to be keeping my expectations firmly low on that one.

yeah the 'very' going missing and it being significantly lower down the lineup than expected means i'm not expecting anything too special, although i'll be there to see who it is none the less

I think this is the weakest lineup since I started going in 2011, but the Port alone is almost worth the ticket price, and the general atmosphere is just unbeatable

This. Plus I'll have more time to see stuff I've never had chance to check out in previous years.

And finally go on the toboggan.

Edited by kaytee...

I think this is the weakest lineup since I started going in 2011, but the Port alone is almost worth the ticket price, and the general atmosphere is just unbeatable

I wonder if the besti budget has been subsidising RDBs other projects this year, like bestival Toronto and Common People. But then I can't imagine common people didn't make a profit since that didn't exactly have massive names on the lineup (compared to people they could have given more money to)

I have to agree that this is the weakest line up for a long time, especially when you consider Duran Duran were originally booked to sub, Muse were supposed to be the special guests & I doubt Missy Elliot was anyone's first choice of a mainstage headliner. The main stage overall just looks really weak for a festival of Bestivals size.

But still, some great acts over the weekend & it's such an amazing site I'm rather glad I'll have a bit of extra time this year to explore.

I hope everyone who's going has a wonderful time.