Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

13 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Oh that looks the one, I can't see where it is? I've entered for tickets 

Auntie Flo's facebook page says CCA I belieeeve. Also entered, super keen. Huntleys + Palmers have also put up a free to download playlist of Glaswegian artists for anyone interested: 

i really hope he gets a good slot in SE Corner that isn't Genosys, somewhere with better sound 

There's already looking like PLENTY of electronic action to keep us going this year, and we haven't had anything from Glade/SE Corner/Stonbridge/Beat Hotel yet, things can only get better 

Electronic wise, Im most eager to see who is on before Carl Cox. It will give a good indication as to how Coxy will play.

The hope is Cirez D. If that happens, I'll be roly polying around the site. 

Im gunna be absolutely gutted if Carl clashes with Sigur Ros though. Hoping the clash gods don't do that.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Electronic wise, Im most eager to see who is on before Carl Cox. It will give a good indication as to how Coxy will play.

Im gunna be absolutely gutted if Carl clashes with Sigur Ros though. Hoping the clash gods don't do that.

CC should start about 00:35? I'm hoping to make way there after LCD

16 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

Is Prydz in the country at the end of June?

No, but if he isn't doing the EPIC sets, he could just hop over. He is over in ibiza just for a CC night.

I want a Cirez D set. Never seen one. Seen him a lot, but if he did it as Cirez D, I'd be very happy.

25 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

CC should start about 00:35? I'm hoping to make way there after LCD

Im thinking he will be on earlier tbh. 

18 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Listened to the My Nu Leng FabricLive mix last night, and really up for seeing them again now. Recommended for those that might be interested (although maybe a bit too bass-y for a few on this board).

One of the highlights in the Sliver Hayes line-up for me. Always play a great set. 

14 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I can't see Cirez D subbing I'm afraid. He's big money, and they don't tend to have 2 big names, they just haven't got the money. I'd expect someone like Nick Warren warming up.

8 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I can't see Cirez D subbing I'm afraid. He's big money, and they don't tend to have 2 big names, they just haven't got the money. I'd expect someone like Nick Warren warming up.

Nick Warren is touring with Way out West in the states over Glastonbury weekend

how about Gouryella at the Glade? <_<

hoping to see Cox after LCD but I definitely can't miss his acid set in the unfairground on saturday 

Cirez D / Carl Cox / Underworld on Arcadia please