Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I thought it was you from here who was going, that's a fucking shambles. Feel for you. Hope you still manage to have a good night regardless 

Yeah, Im pissed off. Mainly as I could do with saving the money. 

Im sure it will be good. Looking forward to Scuba's set mainly. Only has not seen him before and like what I hear 

13 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

I've not seen AVH on his own before but Jackmaster b2b AVH at Parklife was pretty special. I'll never ever get bored of You Don't Know me

Presale early bird tickets on Friday are £40, wonder what the standard price will be then

Is that for a dj set??

Edit - I did not see post above. Was gonna sat £40 for a dj set is ridiculous. Not too bad for a festival.

Edited by eastynh

11 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Fucking wooo indeed 

I wonder where it's going to be, are they going to build that steel yard from creamfields outside somewhere? 

It's gonna be built at Victoria Park apparently http://mixmag.net/read/eric-prydz-to-launch-epic-5-0-in-london-news

Definitely getting a ticket for this!

6 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Also, I see some names were announced ed for WeareFSTVL. I'd love to see Armand Van Helden at Glastonbury, a set full of bangers and a disco extravaganza is something I could get behind 

Defo. I went nuts when Ben UFO played I want your soul came on on Sunday in the temple, great way to end glasto.

8 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Also, I see some names were announced ed for WeareFSTVL. I'd love to see Armand Van Helden at Glastonbury, a set full of bangers and a disco extravaganza is something I could get behind 

You Don't Know Me dropping at Glastonbury would be a great moment for sure. I'd be well down for this. Where exactly would he play, though?

On 08/11/2016 at 4:53 PM, eastynh said:

Is that for a dj set??

Edit - I did not see post above. Was gonna sat £40 for a dj set is ridiculous. Not too bad for a festival.

It's not a festival. It'll essentially be a 2-3 hour dj set with an amazing production with loads of holograms and  shit(there'll probably be warm up djs to).

Here's a trailer from Epic 4.0. Epic 5.0 is meant to be 'far better' in his words

16 minutes ago, Tuna said:

If they're shoved in Silver Hayes again and thin the crowds elsewhere, then they are more than welcome.

I feel like anywhere they could play would just be rammed unless it was during the headliners, or on arcadia?

2 hours ago, joeh said:

J.E.S.u.S are back next year, can we expect them on the farm?

Il be surprised if they aren't, whether they play as JESuS or not who knows. Jackmaster only didn't play because he was at the euros this year, I'd expect he'll definitely be back. Seth seems to be a yearly edition to the line up now and Eats is a certainty. So I reckon it's pretty likely