Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

29 minutes ago, Talcroft said:

I would like Four Tet in a big slot. Pyramid headliner, just him with his little desk lamp, blow the minds of the BBC twitchers at home with Kool FM. 

A girl can dream eh? 

Might be dreaming for a while

11 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ah yes, of course. Well, acts of that ilk, y'know. Some high energy techno. Not too much, just a few good acts.

And here's another one. Stingray on IICON.

I think you’d like Volvox then 🙂 

Some acts id love to see on the farm this year, not sure how likely or not though:

APHEX TWIN

Modeselektor

Underworld

Binh

Roza Terenzi

Unai Trotti

Jorg Kunning (Live)

Craig Richards

Woody92

Spekkiwebu

Jane Fitz

The Ghost or Coast to Coast with Gene on Earth

Neffa T

Christan AB & Quest

Ryan Elliot

Nicolas Lutz

Francesco Del Garda

Objekt Blue

Sugar Free

Felon5 or Bizarre Trax

I-F

Jeff Mills

Detroit in Effect

1 hour ago, MadDog29 said:

Some acts id love to see on the farm this year, not sure how likely or not though:

APHEX TWIN

Modeselektor

Underworld

Binh

Roza Terenzi

Unai Trotti

Jorg Kunning (Live)

Craig Richards

Woody92

Spekkiwebu

Jane Fitz

The Ghost or Coast to Coast with Gene on Earth

Neffa T

Christan AB & Quest

Ryan Elliot

Nicolas Lutz

Francesco Del Garda

Objekt Blue

Sugar Free

Felon5 or Bizarre Trax

I-F

Jeff Mills

Detroit in Effect

Some fab artists in there, MadDog. Including some minimal techno big hitters! I'd watch Jane Fitz anywhere!

Ben

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Some fab artists in there, MadDog. Including some minimal techno big hitters! I'd watch Jane Fitz anywhere!

Ben

Im hoping Team Love aka Dave Harvey, team behind silver hayes can bring some of that heat to the farm. Alot have been booked by them for other festivals like Love International and Waterworks so there is chance of them asking them to do glasto.

I will obviously be keeping a close eye on the block 9 and shangri la annoucements as i will certainly be that way at some point over the weekend, albeit just NYC Downlow for Gideon and to see the rebirth of Genosys. But I really enjoyed spending more time in the silver hayes area last year with it having much more space to move and some pretty decent line ups, compared to SE corner, which was insanely busy and pretty stressful at times.

Not as hopeful for APHEX, Underworld or Modeselektor but theyre some of my favs and would be over the moon with them being announced.

24 minutes ago, MadDog29 said:

But I really enjoyed spending more time in the silver hayes area last year with it having much more space to move and some pretty decent line ups, compared to SE corner, which was insanely busy and pretty stressful at times.

Agree, we spent some of Saturday night at the Lonely Hearts Club and really liked the new vibe of the area

Adding to this thread a few ones i would love to see

Overmono-Live

Squarepusher-live

Floating points-live

Ewan Mcvicar

Chloe Robinson

TSHA

Mall Grab

ANOTR

Chris Stussy

Joy Orbison

Sosa

2 hours ago, Bmaz said:

Overmono-Live

Squarepusher-live

Floating points-live

Ewan Mcvicar

Chloe Robinson

TSHA

Mall Grab

ANOTR

Chris Stussy

Joy Orbison

Sosa

would love a squarepusher set somewhere

2 hours ago, Bmaz said:

Overmono-Live

Squarepusher-live

Floating points-live

Ewan Mcvicar

Chloe Robinson

TSHA

Mall Grab

ANOTR

Chris Stussy

Joy Orbison

Sosa

there was info on one of these on the other place 😉 

1 minute ago, gfa said:

there was info on one of these on the other place 😉 

Well go on, then!

😆

There may be this absurd thing of not mentioning Discord (I mean...), but you can at least spill the beans on interesting intel from there!*

Ben

*Please can it be FloPo!

6 hours ago, MadDog29 said:

Im hoping Team Love aka Dave Harvey, team behind silver hayes can bring some of that heat to the farm. Alot have been booked by them for other festivals like Love International and Waterworks so there is chance of them asking them to do glasto.

I will obviously be keeping a close eye on the block 9 and shangri la annoucements as i will certainly be that way at some point over the weekend, albeit just NYC Downlow for Gideon and to see the rebirth of Genosys. But I really enjoyed spending more time in the silver hayes area last year with it having much more space to move and some pretty decent line ups, compared to SE corner, which was insanely busy and pretty stressful at times.

Was chatting with my friend about this the other night.  I’m thinking if Genosys is reborn AND Felix D is booked for the Sunday close, I might leave visiting that side of Block9 until Sunday night as I find the atmosphere is best when it’s just all the hardcore crew still partying and all the stressful crowds have gone.

I’ve given up on NYC anyway lately as it’s just too much grief and a conveyor belt of straight tourists 😂

4 minutes ago, stuie said:

Was chatting with my friend about this the other night.  I’m thinking if Genosys is reborn AND Felix D is booked for the Sunday close, I might leave visiting that side of Block9 until Sunday night as I find the atmosphere is best when it’s just all the hardcore crew still partying and all the stressful crowds have gone.

I’ve given up on NYC anyway lately as it’s just too much grief and a conveyor belt of straight tourists 😂

Oh man! Block9 tourists notwithstanding, and no matter how much fun I had in Silver Hayes last year, I couldn't keep away from that bit of the SEC for all of the first three nights!!

Ben

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Oh man! Block9 tourists notwithstanding, and no matter how much fun I had in Silver Hayes last year, I couldn't keep away from that bit of the SEC for all of the first three nights!!

Ben

Just to be clear,

iicon wasn’t included

😂

• Like 1

Still so many stages and acts to be announced but already this a very good line up for lovers of all things electric and dance - Disclosure, justice, Peggy Gou, Barry can’t swim, Jamie xx, faithless…. Plus more - Definitely the year of dance 2024