Set times out

Guest mattgimmeshelter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Setlist.fm and I noticed that Macklemore has only been playing sets of about 9/10 songs at other festivals and having smaller sets. Also there's a 45 minute gap between him and Blink starting.

70 minutes is a lot, any thoughts that the apparent 'secret set' could sit in there or do you reckon I'm just clutching at straws?

You may be onto something there with the Macklemore finishing early theory. Would kinda add up as many have pointed out here Sunday's really, really weak on the mainstage front. IMO would have to be someone bigger than ATL to fill in that slot though.

Most of my friends are into that type of music and I'd imagine they have very similar tastes in music to a large proportion of this years crowd but none of them seem that fussed about seeing Macklemore at R&L. Wouldn't surprise me if they get a poor crowd.

I'm going to just hold on to the idea that Macklemore finish early Weezer turn up (Seeing as they have mysteriously taken a week out of touring the weekend of R&L) and play a set straight into Blink to launch the new album. Doubt it though.

Edited by seanz25

Supposedly if you know how to do basic coding you can get all the times from the R&L website. Somebody over on the official forums is claiming they have them but refusing to release due to being worried about FR coming after him...

That old chestnut.

Supposedly if you know how to do basic coding you can get all the times from the R&L website. Somebody over on the official forums is claiming they have them but refusing to release due to being worried about FR coming after him...

Tell them I leaked the whole lineup last year and they never came after me :P

I'm pretty sure they'll just be hidden via some code. So that FR can simply remove a line of code on each page when they want to announce them. If you know your way around source code and stuff supposedly you can access them. Sounds about right to me. But unfortunately I don't know how to actually get them ahah.

I'm pretty sure they'll just be hidden via some code. So that FR can simply remove a line of code on each page when they want to announce them. If you know your way around source code and stuff supposedly you can access them. Sounds about right to me. But unfortunately I don't know how to actually get them ahah.

I don't think they are there at all, had a mess around with it and there's nothing there. The times are just strings. Must paste them in or something.

Yeah pay no mind to that rubbish. Had a poke as well, the site is clearly database backed (so not just a "comment out the code" job), as I managed to dig out the source script for the search autocomplete, which obviously pulls from a db: http://www.readingfestival.com/search_autocomplete/autocomplete/4/ - but good luck getting anything from that, I tried some basic SQL injection, but the site looks like its built on Drupal, and assuming they stuck to Drupal's standard frameworks, any stage time information in the database is probably pretty secure.

/debunked.