Set times out

Guest mattgimmeshelter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's finishing early most if not all nights so as to not clash with Nero or Disclosure.

Ah good point never thought of that

cheers DP for doing all the work the past year :D looks good i think

Chvrchs have a really small set (smaller then last year) which is shite :(

No problem. Yeah it's weird. Warpaint are lower down than Chvrches and Horrors but have a slightly longer set. Not that it matters but it's kinda odd.

It's definitely correct, the actual app is showing all of the times now, without having to do any sneaky fiddling, and it's still there. Got to be a secret set surely?

I think they're just booking loads of 25 minute sets this year as I spotted the same thing and I doubt they'll have less than 15 minute changeovers on FR. I noticed the set times for bands I wanna see have mostly been dreadful this year apropos of now not starting until noon and half the stages finishing before the main stage headliners. Just another thing to add to the Buckaroo of reasons not to go back.