Rock Werchter 2015

foolee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Just trying to retrieve my train tickets and also register the festival tickets and it is saying the ticket number is invalid. I have checked many times and it is definitely correct and in the correct format and including the asterisks.

Anyone had the same problem/have a solution?

Hi

Just trying to retrieve my train tickets and also register the festival tickets and it is saying the ticket number is invalid. I have checked many times and it is definitely correct and in the correct format and including the asterisks.

Using zero instead of the letter o usually gets people stumped..

Maybe that is getting you.

Hi

Tried that one as well.

Seems to be an issue with the tickets, a bit worried that this will affect me when I arrive. Will try and contact RW.

My ticket had a space at the beginning which I didn't notice at first.

Today there was a 'neighbours-day' at the RW festival-site. A party for 2000 neighbours of the festival with a tour behind the scenes. The director of RW/Live Nation Be was talking with some visitors and told them he still had no news about some replacement. Also the press was present. If they had news, it was the right moment to inform the press.

Today there was a 'neighbours-day' at the RW festival-site. A party for 2000 neighbours of the festival with a tour behind the scenes. The director of RW/Live Nation Be was talking with some visitors and told them he still had no news about some replacement. Also the press was present. If they had news, it was the right moment to inform the press.

The press = journalists of a local/regional tv and newspaper. Not exactly interesting for a big announcement.

Surely the director is not going to say they have an announcement, then keep quiet about it. People are already going batshit crazy on social media. 99% sure we'll know tomorrow what is happening to the FF slot. 

The press = journalists of a local/regional tv and newspaper. Not exactly interesting for a big announcement.

Surely the director is not going to say they have an announcement, then keep quiet about it. People are already going batshit crazy on social media. 99% sure we'll know tomorrow what is happening to the FF slot. 

You still hope for a big announcement?

Hi

I had this same issue. Email ticketmaster.be and explain and ask them to send you new tickets with a new barcode with the required 11 digits.

By big announcement, I meant whatever is happening to that Thursday. Even if it's just bumping up Florence, it's still announcing a new headliner. 

Just like you, I also think they're waiting as long as possible to announce 'something' to avoid more and more tickets on the (black) market.

Tried that one as well.

Seems to be an issue with the tickets, a bit worried that this will affect me when I arrive. Will try and contact RW.

I had the same problem, but i turnere out to be a space before the first character in the ticket-number. Make sure that you get all the spaces, even if there are one at the beginning or end..

Rock Werchter We're well aware this is what you are waiting for, but we cannot announce anything unless everything is entirely checked and double checked smile-emoticon We hope most people can understand this isn't a very pleasant task coming up with a replacement for FF, but we're doing all we can right now, and we're hoping to bring you more news really soon.

This what they answered last hour on a comment on facebook. Maybe a good sign for a possible headliner?

I hope it's not Kiss.. that said I don't even like Blur or The Strokes (blasphemy to some some on here, sorry!)

My ideal resolution would be Florence to headline and someone like Frank Turner stepping in after Rise Against.

Very unlikely though given the delay and some of the comments.

Edited by Cammers