What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2015?

FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the build up!

For the last week Ive been busy writing up lists of recommended new artists to see, places Ive still not found that I MUST find this year (elusive piano bar!) and buying all sorts of new camping kit which is my favourite past time!!. We have one built in wardrobe in our flat that is exclusively full of just camping kit...!

Weve just bought a new tent so we had a weekend away last week to test it out (any excuse!)

Now my prep to get ready will be to listen to the Glastonbury playlist on spotify over and over and pace up and down until 23rd June.....

Brought a tent!!

Ok was more brought it last night while half pissed on a hen do! none the less I've finally got a tent :)

Just got to trek up to north london to collect it now, good old ebay! (comes with two camping chairs, I can now camp out at the pyramid stage hehehehehe)

Printed off new site map to geek over, ordered camp flag (camp only, not a stage-waver), ordered new walking boots (mine are on the way out) and took delivery of my new light-up neon shoelaces.

And managed to get through the day so far without talking to anyone about Glastonbury, but I am working at home today, so that could explain it. Pity the husband when he gets home if there have been any announcements or news leaks during the day,

Eh? That doesn't look like a slight shuffle to me. How did you pull that one off?

Well, we noticed that me and Miss Worm didn't actually have a holiday together planned for this year. So we rang the reg office for available dates, rang the significant families and then just booked it.

Oh, and we're gonna do our first Edinburgh festival for honeymoon.

Well, we noticed that me and Miss Worm didn't actually have a holiday together planned for this year. So we rang the reg office for available dates, rang the significant families and then just booked it.

Oh, and we're gonna do our first Edinburgh festival for honeymoon.

Love it - hope you have a brilliant day and honeymoon.