Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto!

+1, started off with it on one of those Microsoft (other manufacturers are available) sticky notes things on my PC, but now I know it.

Do you 100% have to sign for the tickets? According to my Royal Mail tracking mine have been delivered but there's nobody there to sign for them...

That happened to me today as well, but they've uploaded the signature on the tracker number now and I can see that my neighbour signed for them.

That happened to me today as well, but they've uploaded the signature on the tracker number now and I can see that my neighbour signed for them.

It's changed again now saying they're at the delivery office, I can breathe a little easier now

Yay!!! 10% and got Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 22 May 2014. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

So just waiting for the email now.....