Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh ffs, went off to get lunch and they were on sale. Gutted isn't the word! Ahh well, same time tomorrow then?

Ahhh blackhole, was just going to ask if you managed to nab one...keep an eye on it dude, lunch is for chumps - keep checking today and tomorrow. Can help anyone if needs it, bagged me pal a coach one today

Edited by Perks

Currently got both the Wednesday and Thursday pages open for where you enter your reg and postcode - If tickets become available, will I be able to get to them just by keep clicking proceed? As it keeps your details in when it tells you tickets are sold out

Hi,

I am a new member to this forum, although I have been following this topic for a couple of weeks. I followed all your advice and have been watching the pages avidly since Friday, as per International returns, with pages auto refreshing (on Google Chrome) every 3 seconds, but the page did not change to contain the ticket option until 2.10pm :-( Do any of you cimputer geniuses (that I envy!) know why this would be? I have a VERY new Dell Computer, which I understand to be of a high spec!?! Also, if anyone is still monitoring these pages incase there is another resale (especially general sale tickets) can you please let me know and if you wouldn't mind I can send you my email address to be added to these wonderful lists! I was lucky enough to get a ticket but ONE person (yes, just one) in our party hasn't got one so I would be very grateful if anyone can please help...

Please, kindly, stop saying tickets are available - yes, you can open the page, but if you try to submit any details you get told that it's out of stock.

Buses from Victoria this year I believe.

My apologies, was trying to kindly inform people that they might have a shot at getting tickets.

Hi,

I am a new member to this forum, although I have been following this topic for a couple of weeks. I followed all your advice and have been watching the pages avidly since Friday, as per International returns, with pages auto refreshing (on Google Chrome) every 3 seconds, but the page did not change to contain the ticket option until 2.10pm :-( Do any of you cimputer geniuses (that I envy!) know why this would be? I have a VERY new Dell Computer, which I understand to be of a high spec!?! Also, if anyone is still monitoring these pages incase there is another resale (especially general sale tickets) can you please let me know and if you wouldn't mind I can send you my email address to be added to these wonderful lists! I was lucky enough to get a ticket but ONE person (yes, just one) in our party hasn't got one so I would be very grateful if anyone can please help...

cached pages...

Edited by majormajormajor