Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were tickets available from Manchester? Wow, I'd assumed they'd all be out in shit towns or thatLondon.

Did anybody manage to get a Wednesday ticket?

Not getting my hopes up for a Manchester one, that'd be too simple, I suppose Stoke, Liverpool or Preston are my best bets.

There were tickets available from Manchester? Wow, I'd assumed they'd all be out in shit towns or thatLondon.

Did anybody manage to get a Wednesday ticket?

Not getting my hopes up for a Manchester one, that'd be too simple, I suppose Stoke, Liverpool or Preston are my best bets.

There were definately Manchester Wednesday tickets available today

i'm from the midlands and there were no wednesday locations anywhere in the region - so i tried for manchester, sold out whilst entering my card details, same scenario again for sheffield, same again for bristol, same again for london (i think the only other places listed were glasgow, edinburgh, cardiff and southampton so didn't try for those)

then decided to compromise for thursday and got straight through for a birmingham coach package. happy days :) in the additional sales you probably have a higher chance if you go straight for the thursday departures.

How reliable is google chrome monitor? I've set it to check every 5 seconds and chime when something pops up, I'm not bothered about false alarms, just as long as I get an alarm when it counts. I've set it to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-worthy-view

Works well. I had it set to refresh every 3 seconds and it was spot on. Mind you I also had a PC at home doing the same thing with the pro version that also e-mails to my phone, then they were treated as VIP and had their own alarms that overrode the phone settings. Plus I was on the mailing list from majormajormajor. Again worked fine (thanks majormajormajor!) but nothing actually came through on my phone as it decided to pick today not to connect to the server.

Lesson there, keep it simple!

Did anybody get two seats on the same time departure today?

yes two from london on the Thursday at 9am, as well as a Wednesday ticket too.

Edited by smudger

Did anybody get two seats on the same time departure today?

Yes. Two on a Thursday am departure only. Everything else showed up as unavailable. I assumed that having plugged in two registrations it would only show me availability for two seats?

What time do you think the sale will happen at or could it just be anytime?

Yesterday was 2:08 which was later than what people generally thought probably because it was the first day after the refunds closed. Most people have been suggesting 10/11am today

Thanks siblin your notification worked great , got on the booking form , all completed , including bank details only to get , sorry all sold out while processing your order, tried other departure points ,all gone, tried thursday, gone , gutted!!Ah well, todays another day , fingers crossed .