OASIS?

Guest daviesjack

Nah, it's to do with the amount of bets. Same thing happens in football.

For example, in about a week, there will be about Β£500,000 worth placed on Louis Van Gaal to take the Man Utd job, and betting will be suspended as there's so much being placed on it, it's almost suspicious.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people on these forums do my head in? Ye don't sound like music fans. If you think Liam or Noel are arsed about money then you've got no soul. Musicians want legacies. They want to be remembered and it's potential moments like this that go down in history.

Maybe it is a load of bollocks and maybe all you idiots will be right, Metalica will be there, but don't chat shit as if you already know BECOS YOU DONT!!

So many people on these forums do my head in? Ye don't sound like music fans. If you think Liam or Noel are arsed about money then you've got no soul. Musicians want legacies. They want to be remembered and it's potential moments like this that go down in history.

Maybe it is a load of bollocks and maybe all you idiots will be right, Metalica will be there, but don't chat shit as if you already know BECOS YOU DONT!!

Maybe it is a load of bollocks and maybe all you idiots will be right, Metalica will be there, but don't chat shit as if you already know BECOS YOU DONT!artworks-000045799465-loz0pu-original.jp

I'm not a betting man, but as much as I'd waaaay rather see Oasis than Metalica... I'm confident it will be metalica. The Gallaghers are too high risk and have said some grim things about Glasto over the last few years. If they wanted dosh they could sell out Heaton Park as someone has already said.

The Liam set last year was a good omen and went down well - but I dont think anything this big could have been kept under wraps this tightly.

(n)oasis.

Unfortunately.

So many people on these forums do my head in! You don't sound like music fans. If you think Liam or Noel are arsed about money then you've got no soul common sense. Musicians want legacies. They want to be remembered and it's potential moments like this that go down in history. ???? - They already have a legacy, the dreary tones of 'Wonderwall' are played at every Weatherspoons in the country, they're one of the best selling British bands of all time... this moment will NOT be remembered for anything other than as cash grab.

Maybe it is a load of bollocks and maybe all you idiots will be right, Metallica will be there, but don't chat shit as if you already know BECAUSE YOU DON'T!!

See me at the end of class! (F+)

Edited by Yesiamaduck