The Glade (back in the trees)

Guest rikkirascal

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming that the closing act is a wind down DJ, on the basis that the Steve Hillage/ Gong thing is Friday's headliner, it looks as if Saturday's headliner is yet to be announced. I presumed it would be Alabama 3, but they are (oddly) first up on Friday. The Glade is pretty much my default stage so this is pretty intriguing for me - dont think I can do Metallica, intriguing though they might be too. Has a headliner for Saturday been announced, do you know, or has this slipped under the radar?

Look like i'll bring my first sets at the Glade this year as happily I am avoiding the Pyramid this year in favour of the smaller stages, it's just fallen that way really. I have been wanted to see Dreadzone for a few years and now I will :)

Now we know when he is, can you point me in the directions of some Jon Hopkins stuff that shows him off - you're obviously a fan and I'm always inclined to give something that is on at the Glade a go, but I am an old git and out of touch and don't really get it from grazing on the youtube clips I've seen

Edited by Mardy

Now we know when he is, can you point me in the directions of some Jon Hopkins stuff that shows him off - you're obviously a fan and I'm always inclined to give something that is on at the Glade a go, but I am an old git and out of touch and don't really get it from grazing on the youtube clips I've seen