T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel Gallagher playing the Hydro in march, really wouldnt be surprised if he ended up being a headliner

Was on to post the same thing..

NGHFB Kasabian and the prodigy are my shout for headliners

Edited by Lor1

do TITP have a habit of repeating headliners yearly? if not then i doubt they'd do it for Calvin just because he's an 'easy' headliner. there are plenty of other festivals he could play to promote his new album

It's more the fact he's played every year 'without fail' for seven years, and it's rumoured to be in his contract now he has to play every year.

I reckon soon they'l announce a residency, maybe even his own fecking stage.

It's more the fact he's played every year 'without fail' for seven years, and it's rumoured to be in his contract now he has to play every year.

hmm maybe he'll do a DJ set or something similar but i can't see him coming back to headline again. i'm sure attendees would soon get pissed off with a annual Calvin Harris headline set

I can see them having Calvin back but it would be a poor move having him headline again. T is a major festival and people will start going else where (they already have) if it's the same old acts. Calvin played 7 years in a row so anyone that has been to T would have seen him and he's not exactly an act you want to watch over and over. 85,000 capacity festival will soon dwindle away if that's the case.

I think Kasabian are a certainty to headline next year so if Calvin does as well they're certainly need a ticket shifter as the 3rd.

First time in 4 years I'll be missing it next year, lineups been going downhill since 11 now. Gave it chance after chance and it hasn't impressed lineup wise

And he's one of the reasons tickets sales are slumping more every year.

People are tired of the resident.

In saying that stick him and all his fan boy edm djs away in a stage out the road for the kids,everyone's happy.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is very quiet... I'm assuming we'll get the first headliner mid-November, was 19th of November last year so would expect similar this year. Based on who's playing other festivals/touring, I'm hoping Foos are announced, but it could be Kasabian as they play Scotland on 19th November. Not really adding anything, just trying to get the thread moving.

This thread is very quiet... I'm assuming we'll get the first headliner mid-November, was 19th of November last year so would expect similar this year. Based on who's playing other festivals/touring, I'm hoping Foos are announced, but it could be Kasabian as they play Scotland on 19th November. Not really adding anything, just trying to get the thread moving.

foos are back in america for the 4th of july so sadly it can't be them

I see it being Kasabian announced then