Prodigy

Radio1

Chemical brothers

Avicci

Madness

Ah would be very happy:)

green day vs chemical brothers

prodigy vs madness

WHY OH WHY FFS :'( damn id hate those clashes. id go for that. shame we'll end up with calvin again as his t appearance is apparently written in his contract.

btw as there are more stages next year, could it be possible R1 isnt outdoors?

Muse new album should be ready for next Summer. As good as it would be though, I can't see them pulling a big crowd at T anymore

Will still pull a crowd most places they go, T included. I'm still waiting for a stadium show up here from them saying that.

It's proper irritating me as to people saying where Foo's will play. Everywhere seems to be the thinking which leaves me in a pickle of what festival to choose. Whether they will even do a festival, do an arena tour or a big gig somewhere... With this London show announced I can't see them playing a full set so not sure what to do about that either. Saying this for some reason I can't see T booking them so soon. They only seem to book the lesser bands people would like to see so quickly (The Killers, Kasabian, Calvin Harris)

My thought is that Foos will play Glasto and their own big show in Scotland. Would be great if they did it at Glasgow Green or somewhere similar, have a nice day long thing with plenty of acts playing. Like they did at Milton Keynes in 2011.

Great day of music in the MK Bowl. Jimmy Eat World, then Biffy Clyro, then Foo Fighters. Need more of that up here!

• 5 weeks later...