T in The Park 2015

Matt42

can someone please tell me im not the only one thinks if an act headlined a stage in 2010 ot doesn't automatically propel to the same status 5 years later.

I'm always seeing people posting stuff like 'aye but they subbed in 2011 so they must be headlining or it doesn't make sense'

In other news I head a mates dad talking to

his friend who has a friend who has worked at the bar at T in 2005 and he was saying slipknot are defo itself headlining with support from Shania Twain

Edited by SilverLining

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please tell me im not the only one thinks of an act headlined a stage in 2010 ot doesn't automatically propel to the same stays 5 years later.

I'm always seeing people posting stuff like 'aye hit they subbed in 2011 so they must be headlining or it doesn't make sense'

I think it tends to be more "Aye but they subbed in 2011 and are bigger now so they must be headlining or it doesn't make sense".

Had a look on there Facebook page there getting slaughtered for having no scottish dates.

If they aren't at titp on the Sunday or wickerman are they a shout for the summer sessions?

Maybe, type of act that would maybe play Edinburgh Castle too

can someone please tell me im not the only one thinks of an act headlined a stage in 2010 ot doesn't automatically propel to the same stays 5 years later.

I'm always seeing people posting stuff like 'aye hit they subbed in 2011 so they must be headlining or it doesn't make sense'

Depends on the acts really, some previous subs, case in point Flo are at a point were they should be headlining.

yeah I agree with the likes of Florence now considering the amount she was getting hyped on R1 for the brief amount of time I was listening yesterday. She's a lot bigger than I had previously thought.

I'm saying we get a good 20 acts as well as the slam tent announcement on top of that after the post slam put up late last week.

the slam tent lineup was great last year but Id like to see a bit more variation this year they did have the odd act like pretty lights on the friday though.

Harri and Dom again were by far the best act in there on Thursday night finishing up with New Order.

Thought it would be worth noting that the Daily Record have edited their article from earlier today. It says "The clock is ticking until this year's greatly anticipated line-up for T in the Park is announced" instead of "Tomorrow's full line-up announcement for T in the Park"

Thought it would be worth noting that the Daily Record have edited their article from earlier today. It says "The clock is ticking until this year's greatly anticipated line-up for T in the Park is announced" instead of "Tomorrow's full line-up announcement for T in the Park"

But it isn't tomorrow anymore ya great swan.

Edit: I know it was changed before it hit midnight dw

Edited by Will-2609

bit weird that they aren't promoting it though, doesn't fill me with optimism :(

Don't know if you're aware of T but they usually don't tell you about the announcement till just before.

Last year they told us a day before and gave us an act, won't be surprised if we get someone tomorrow morning, then the full announcement later in the day.

For Glasto, it seems to soon for an act that have done nothing.

For T, it seems strange that The Sun in London would be ahead of the Scottish papers (who normally get their T tip-offs straight from DF, while London papers don't).

Could just well be an album or their own show, il hold into the straws for now