T in The Park 2015

Matt42

All with you here Silver, they have been getting worse for this, freshen up the venue hopefully they freshen up the line up, I know Kasabian and Mumford is a bit repetitive but hopefully elsewhere doesn't follow suit

Geoff said himself that they were aiming for a more "boutique" "glastonbury" feel this year. Although it sounds pretentious and might not sell as many tickets, I'm praying the undercard reflects this.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, i'm not bothered about what headliners they get.. i'm more interested in the undercard since they'l probably be the first UK festival to really share a lot of their lineup - giving indication to who's really around this summer.

I remember T last year gave heavy indication to who would be taking prominent slots at Glastonbury and Reading and even V.

So do Isle Of Wight and Download not count then?

Fri: The Libertines, The Vaccines, Jamie T R1: David Guetta Tuts: George Ezra

Sat: Kasabian, Noel Gallagher, Mark Ronson R1: Kendrick Lamar Tuts: Axwell Ingrosso

Sun: Mumford, Florence, Bastille R1: The Prodigy Tuts: The Cribs

Sadly I think Guetta may close the main stage like Calvin Harris did last year.

Also certain Courteeners, The View and Johnny Marr will be on the undercard.

Cmon Geoff fella give us any out off madness,the specials,kasabian happy Monday's,prodigy,Chas and status,deadmau5,Noel g chemical brothers portishead cockney rejects noasis fatboy slim and erasure :)

You post the same list of bands every single time! Have a bit of imagination. No chance of 'Noasis' getting a slot on a stage (other than the Cabaret Tent possibly), it's unlikely that Chas N Dave or Cockney Rejects will play any time soon and if Erasure do play eventually, I expect that you will be part of a very small crowd. We all have our favourite bands and favourite types of music but T is never going to cater to just one person's tastes.

Any chance of Bloc Party playing, Highly doubt it... but I can dream! And Proclaimers would be nice. Always a good singalong, Belladrum won't rule them out though will it?

It doesn't rule them out because of Bella. It's normally other way around whereby smaller festivals can't book even the small bands due to clause in the contract for playing T.

I think they normally restrict bands over the summer from playing any other festivals in Scotland

Any chance of Bloc Party playing, Highly doubt it... but I can dream! And Proclaimers would be nice. Always a good singalong, Belladrum won't rule them out though will it?

Absolutely no chance, on hiatus and Kele is touring some solo stuff

Wouldn't have thought that would rule them out, could see them and Kaisers playing

You post the same list of bands every single time! Have a bit of imagination. No chance of 'Noasis' getting a slot on a stage (other than the Cabaret Tent possibly), it's unlikely that Chas N Dave or Cockney Rejects will play any time soon and if Erasure do play eventually, I expect that you will be part of a very small crowd. We all have our favourite bands and favourite types of music but T is never going to cater to just one person's tastes.

Noasis in king tuts in a afternoon slot would have the tent bursting at the seams.

Who mentioned Chas and Dave?

First time I've mentioned cockney rejects who if am not mistaken is something a bit diffrent and are touring.

Erasure would have a big crowd just like human league did last year.

Your right about madness the specials kasabian and happy Monday's being who I hope is there that's the reason I said" any out off".

Go on then you bang us out a line up?

Edited by Lor1

Even though Kaisers played last year...?

Kaisers got a reasonable slot last year, so playing this year would be pointless unless it was a big slot on one of the other stages.

Admittedly I forgot they played last year I didn't see them, stranger things have happened though